Sign in to follow this  
Enyremer

Horrific Visons: Enyremer

Posted (edited)

Hey there,

ย 

I'm Enyremer, better known by the ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ฎ ofย ๐’œ๐‘’๐“๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”. While some of you may be skeptical of my development in the last three years or so I've been away, I have sincerely endeavored to better myself and is for that reason alone the powers that be have seen fit to giveย a second chance to reintegrate back into the community of Epsilon. For many of you here from RPH, the server is just as fresh of a start for you as it is me and for that reason I would like that you please consider giving me a second chance likewise. I may have done some horrible things that I have since come to sincerely regret, however I feel that it is unfair to hold me to the person I once wasย now that I have since made an earnest attempt to try reconcile those past mistakes; please don't pre-ban me en masse folks.

ย 

As for characters, I intend to bring back a couple of old characters that have since been refined to offer a more nuanced experience that remains in line with current lore and expectations in public phases.ย Glad to be back, and I hope I can make the most out of the opportunity I have been provided here.

ย 

Cheers.

Edited by Enyremer