fabaroos

Launcher stopped downloading

I followed the guide, and finding that the torrent would take up too much time. I opted to install the launcher. It hits 100% then closes down, each time. 

Whenever I re-open the launcher to see if I can play, I have to reinstall everything. (And it is a rather quick download).

I've included a screencap of the 'Epsilon' Folder on my C:/

Sorry if this is a bother, I'm just new and also not very computer technical at all lol

image.png.a96db15534cecbda5876a62665443a3f.png

Can you try to move it into a proper folder? Right now it's under C:/ together with a bunch of .json files, probably an errorlog.txt, a Data folder and a VCRedis installer. Ideally the folder shown is C:/Games/Epsilon/_retail_ or C:/Epsilon/_retail_

If that fails, send your errorlog.txt on the tech-support channel on discord please.

23 hours ago, Aigar said:

Can you try to move it into a proper folder? Right now it's under C:/ together with a bunch of .json files, probably an errorlog.txt, a Data folder and a VCRedis installer. Ideally the folder shown is C:/Games/Epsilon/_retail_ or C:/Epsilon/_retail_

If that fails, send your errorlog.txt on the tech-support channel on discord please.

That appears to have worked! Thanks so much ?