Sign in to follow this  
Erkor

.lo obj filtering

uhhh how do i explain this

So, imagine you're making a build and you're looking for a specific few objects, so you look them up: but the keyword you're searching is loaded with tiles which bloat and obscure the results you need. My suggestion is the ability to filter for (or filter out) certain keywords while looking things up, e.g.:

.lo obj human -buildingtile

This would look up anything with "human" in it, unless it has the word "buildingtile" in the name.

That's basically it. There's a few things you can search that has a lot of tiles obscuring it, and with 56 thousand more being added in 8300a, I feel that might make it just a bit harder to find ordinary wmos and m2s.

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I approve of this. While WoW Tools does help in finding what you need, it can take a while to load each different object you search up to confirm that those are indeed the droids objects you are looking for.

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

Buildingtiles for sure clog up the search list unnecessarily.

With the sheer number of tiles added it's difficult to have a search that doesn't include a bunch. A way to filter tiles out of searches, or alternatively a separate command for searching tiles, feels like it's becoming more necessary.

Sign in to follow this