He-hey there, Serijas here.
You've stumbled over a blood elf skin recolor / retexture - have fun!

Since the current High Elves look a bit blank, this Patch aims to improve on the weaker edges. The plan is to "HD"-fy the old faces/skins and give it more care so that
the faces matter more than they did before. Possible plans are to include make-up, nail polish & underwear color variants as well.
As of now, male high elves are currently excluded from the patch, but you're more than welcome to download it anyway. Seriously, do it.

I will keep this topic up-to-date like a blog, should there be any issues please contact me over Discord: Serijas-ly#9725

Better High Elves

SplashScreen03.thumb.png.227b40c379d1e0ec0b70fd23136b2f3a.png

Version 0.3
↓↓ Click Here for the Download ↓↓
It's new, it's fresh and you'll like it a lot!

Easy to Install  |  Contains a Readme  Packed in ZIP & Launcher-Tested  0% Troll. 100% Elf.
See the Changelog down below for more informations!

Changelog:

Version 0.3
Easy to Install  |  Contains a Readme  Packed in ZIP & Launcher-Tested  0% Troll. 100% Elf.

He-hey there, so!
This is quite a big patch, it takes up aroun 70 mb so far and it contains roughly over 200 (I guess 240 or so?) images of various nail, jewelry & skin types - so don't be surprised about the size in general.
What's new in this patch is that there's a little note on customizations as a .txt file you might like to explore, several example images were pasted into the directories of the .zip package's folders to help you see how your character might look like ingame. (but it is best to just test it out anyway)

What's new in this patch:

• Added several customization options for nails:
    Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Magenta, Orange, Pink, Red, White
  • Added two (basic/standard) customization options for jewelry:
    Gold, Silver
  • Added one new skin type named "Fit", there are currently following skin types: Fit, Normal
  • Added various underwear color variants for the var1 and var2 options:
    Black-Gold, Black-Magenta, Blue-Gold, Blue-Silver, Gold-Gold, Green-Gold, Orange-Silver, Pink-Gold, Red-Gold, Red-Gold, White-Gold
  • Added 50 Silver Jewelry + Nail variation images for the "Fit" skin type
  • Added 50 Gold Jewelry + Nail variation images for the "Fit" skin type
  • Added 50 Silver Jewelry + Nail variation images for the "Normal" skin type
  • Added 50 Silver Jewelry + Nail variation images for the "Normal" skin type
  • Added 20 Underwear Color Variations for the "var1" option, aka "normal"
  • Added 20 Underwear Color Variations for the "var2" option, aka "bikini"
  • Added 5 new example images in their respective directory

Fixes:

• Fixed the color saturation for the bloodelffemale00_102_hd.blp body skin to be closer to the face's color.
  • Changed the .gif animation at the end of this changelog.

No elves were harmed during the creation of this patch. No PDF is included at this point since the installation should be clear for now, it is still a consideration towards the end of the product and a WIP as of for now.
Future plans will be to create new options for the eyes so that they will "appear" to glow either cyan, blue, teal, violet or silver(instead of Golden)
Also I will be working on more contrasted / diverse haircolor while keeping it close to the original. (For example the blond hair color is hardly distinguishable from one another.)
In the far distant future of a grim dark universe there will probably be makeup variations for the faces, but this lies in the stars for now.

As always: If you happen to notice something off that should need a fix, let me know

Version 0.2

Easy to Install  |  Contains a Readme  Packed in ZIP & Launcher-Tested  100% Based.

image.png.faa113968aeedfb59f238f3e1562d94c.png

Download Now! and Enter the Brawl!
For real, though. From here on new edits / versions might become very slow as the base is laid out for now and nothing else but feedback & adjustments and probably some variants of cosmetics will be coming after this. In other words: I'll try to share the page as often as possible and see what others think. Regardless of the feedback, the next version will contain a PDF, as well as the ReadMe (if for whatever reason your computer can't read PDF), also new underwear color variants & nail polish variants & jewelery color (golden/silver) and a Guide inside the PDF which explains how to "install" your chosen variants. 
Currently no .PDF included! Still working on it.

Update contains:

• 5 new skins and eyecolors (named from left to right in the image above: golden/paladin, ley/mage, arcane/warlock, sharp/thief, natural/hunter)
  • The Skin Colors now replace all High Elf Slots in the Character Customization!
  • Blue Hair Color & the 2 Underwear Variants from the 0.1 Update

Note on the golden/paladin skin:
Since the skin is very similar to the available golden eyes face skin, this is currently just a placeholder and might be a subject to change in a later update given the player feedbacks.

Version 0.1
Easy to Install  |  Contains a Readme |  Packed in ZIP & Launcher-Tested

image.png.d4d772be3d956d664c4496b7897ee33b.png

• 1 skin recolor with smooth contrasts & meaningful face diversion
  • 1 new eyecolor
  • 1 re-applied patriotic nail polish, 
  • 2 underwear variants - blizzlike & bikini (check the readme.txt)

Important: ZIP-File has been tested via the Launcher and should not need a workaround method.
Also, if you know what you're doing you can repack this patch however you like for personal uses only.
(Modders: Contact me for Patch Collaborations first, please. Ty.)

Note: This is a proof of concept work atm and therefore a subject to change.
If you happen to notice something off or might want to suggest your ideas, quickest way is Discord.

hsXPWWW.gif.09b5726e52cb7a3b154b53e96a91c34e.gif

Edited by Serijas
Version 0.3 out now!

<Click.>

Noice! Do you plan to do other skins as well or only High Elves?

I want to finish High Elves for the time being.

How come you asking? Which skins could possibly need any changes?

What a really cool thing!

On 6/25/2021 at 2:47 AM, Serijas said:

How come you asking? Which skins could possibly need any changes?

Most. At least if one would go as far in to detail you went here.

Forest - Ice Trolls, Broken and Taunka could use new textures.

Am sorry, I don't know where else to ask... I'm trying some skin edits myself but I can't seem to find the .blp files for the males... and not only for elves, I tried some programs but no one seems to be able to extract of even find anything to extract from the epsilon client, how could I do?

I would love to see Epsilon do more Void Elf Customization Options for Void Elves from Shadowlands like the High Elf Ones for example.

Just a Regular guy who likes Warriors, Knights, and such.