Maximad

Hello First time here

Hello everyone! This week was my first week of being on Epsilon Wow  thought I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Maximad on MG-NA Or now new name of "Overseer" of my main character  My characters were James Viralblood, Max Lohmiller, James Balor, Martin Stone, Ensassian(Sassy), Morillian. I been rping on Retail WoW for about since WOD overtime my love for retail slowly been going down hill especially with lackluster content and the rp stagnating. The Recent lawsuit crossed a line with me and through people I know talking about it in discords I chosen to come here.

My first days being here is most fun I ever had and hell being up 4am is probably good sign of me enjoying what I like about Epsilon. I will maybe start building my own phase but I am slowly need to understand all this command sets and learning curves to understand it all. If see me rp I can't wait to rp with fellow people here!

Hello! Definitely go for the sleep when you can - the server isn't going anywhere. Glad you're having so much fun.!