Sign in to follow this  
Lynisra

New texture-cuts in Waist-slot

Been trying to piece together transmogs with the Antorus Mage set's overextending-shirt but it's kinda awkward that all the waist-textures extends Downwards from belly button to almost knee-level or Upwards from the same point to just below the chest. Makes pants look strange or stitched because the Waist Slot always overrides whatever the Pants Slot has. I don't know if there is a limitation to it but it would be both a nice change to have shorter Waist-slots textures that doesn't include 'trousers'. Sounds like the same amount of work as the mid-torso texture-cuts, meaning a lot, but it would be definitely welcome if it would be added at some point.

(Exaggerated example below)
((Slots that are relevant: Chest, Waist, legs)) 

WoWScrnShot_080121_231438.jpg

Edited by Lynisra

This is a Blizzard limitation I feel. You're using displayids that apply a texture to the leg upper slot. Belts are typically torso lower, but a select few are leg upper with specific textures to not look... bad... with.

The pants are standard .add epic from Antorus. The waist and chest slot is an Epsi armor and the request was simply to have epsi-tmogs that are short cuts with transparent texture below that line where the pants would properly start. Sorry if this caused confusion and apologies if I am the one not understanding it properly.

Edited by Lynisra

Like Raz said it's partly a limitation.

The only way to reasonably get around this (without breaking everything) would be to create new leg textures of every kind cut off on the thighs, with alpha applied.
Though this would be needed to be done, for the most part, manually, for every texture.