Sign in to follow this  
Tinebra

More client's languages?

I know that doesn't really fall perfectly in this box but... since the game at this point was long translated in both audio and writing in several languages (even if I'm only interested in the Italian one)... could it be possible to offer to players some .zip or something with the different languages to install ourselves in our clients? So you don't have to make the whole game too heavy by adding the possibility to change language by default.

That would mean the word to a poor soul like me! Hoping to hear something, I wish everyone a good game and life!

Mh, I kept searching in my own for a way to patch my own game with the Italian Patch but thing is... I cannot even seem to find an usable EU 8.3.0 client from which take what I may need... any Idea how I could do? An indication... from where people making a private server take all the files and things? I'm sorry to be a bother...

you're not being a bother, sorry for not being responsive

prior to our upgrade to 8.3 we had this working fine. @Azarchius when can we have this done for all the other languages? we have the language patch folders in the launcher, is that whats interfering with it?

@Razmataz the problem is the client is crashing because we are force-loading enGB/enUS db2s, we need to change those db2s to be universal-type db2s, and override a bunch of other db2s like class db2s with the locale-specific stuff. It mostly means changing the locale flag on our primary Epsilon-esque db2s, and then trying to load a non-English locale and seeing one by one which db2s it QQs about

sSHRE9G.png