Sign in to follow this  
Netherbirb

Some NPC questions

Hi, er... I'm new here. I didn't know where to put this in the discord channel and I'm still not so sure that I'm not doing something stupid or wrong posting this here, but... 

(I'm sorry if I'm not posting this in the correct place or if my grammar is not the best: I'm not an English speaker)

Well. The thing is I have... Several questions about NPCs and... I have already read all about that (I think) and I didn't find what I wanted. So... Here are the questions:

1. Can I make NPC not just emote but move from one position to other with some of the commands or should I start learning programming or... Where could I just get that info. (If I have to learn programming... Well, I'd try or something xD)

2. Can I make quests? Can I make hostile NPC? Or... Even Friendly NPC become hostile with dialogs or something?

(I am sorry if this was already explained somewhere and I did not see it, really. I need answers)

3. My NPCs change everytime I log off. Is this normal? Am I doing anything wrong? Can I prevent it?

... And I think that's all. 

Edited by Netherbirb
typos