ArvickCorpsebane

The Ebon Highguard

Being a dorf nerd as I am, wouldn't dwarves be able to play a "2nd Gen DK"? Korth'azz was a member of the original Four Horsemen, who would've been raised prior to the "3rd Gen DKs". I know humans are the more common ones, but he does lend to the possibility of dwarves getting in on that old school unholy paladin deal.

I might bring Manetaus, I don't know. Waiting to see what Nilith is going to do since she's a key element in his story.  If she doesn't, then I'll join I suppose.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

2.) No ERP

Good

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, ArvickCorpsebane said:

PS: No Panda DKs. Period

image.jpg

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

Avrick, I recommend changing the Worgen race to Yellow since it's a different story of how they came to be.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

2 hours ago, Norshar said:

I might bring Manetaus, I don't know. Waiting to see what Nilith is going to do since she's a key element in his story.  If she doesn't, then I'll join I suppose.

Would love to see you, personally.

1 hour ago, Highlander said:

Avrick, I recommend changing the Worgen race to Yellow since it's a different story of how they came to be.

I was contemplating that for quite a bit now... Will do.

unknown.png

Me and Wilhelm can help in recruiting Worgen DK's, if it needs further interviews.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

1 hour ago, Highlander said:

Me and Wilhelm can help in recruiting Worgen DK's, if it needs further interviews.

Wilhelm is already in the guild... and uh, I really can do that on my own. I know the lore.

unknown.png

Been in the guild for a while now and whether or not you're planning on creating a DK, definitely take this guild in consideration, it has a bunch of great people who also happen to know their stuff regarding death knights. :) ( Definitely not just mentioning this so that my DK can have more people to push around, hehe )

I got some stuff to sort out, once I get home tommorow i'll get my stuff sorted and think about joining up.

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

Oh oh, look who's here:)

Hallo Avrick my old friend, I'm looking foward to it! If it's not ded yet that's it.

(Bemlo here btw)

Edited by sirstephen

What would it take to perfect/pull of the arts of a Lich? Never RPed one before, though I've always been keen to try.

This is a fucking awesome guild thread. Organized, sexy references, and simple and easy to read. I have yet to make a death knight, or anything belonging to the ebon blade, but maybe I'll cook something up for this awesome guild! Looks really good man.

A question thought, I'm a huge fan for both nerubians and liches, and I've been totally eyeballing the chance to roleplay a nerubian. Are you certain they're not your thing? I make a mean nerubian jafar advisor.

vGNal82.jpg

Edited by Romeo

@Tarsis you can whisper me ingame (I play on Bemlo or Tyngo) if you need Lich advises! I've learned from the best Lich RPer I've ever seen (back on Div) but sadly he doesn't play anymore...

You guys @Tarsis and @Romeo If you are not sure how to RP Lich/Nerubian, I can offer you some (a lot of) advice on how to do so.

PM here, catch me in game (Vladislav) or on Discord Vojtik#6799

We'll be most happy to have you in our little guilld.

Edited by Vojtik

14 hours ago, Vojtik said:

You guys @Tarsis and @Romeo If you are not sure how to RP Lich/Nerubian, I can offer you some (a lot of) advice on how to do so.

PM here, catch me in game (Vladislav) or on Discord Vojtik#6799

We'll be most happy to have you in our little guilld.

Read carefully what was written, there's no "i am looking for guidance" message in what I wrote.

33 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

I've read what you've written. I just offered you an assistance in case you need it.

Thanks friend! ^_^

Hey sorry for being active much, or replying to the thread and whispering in game, been occupied mostly. Will definitely give you both a whisper etc, might have a character available to join if allowed. 3rd Gen Lordaeronian Frost Rider.

You may ask,
What is a Rider? You may also be thinking about the 4 Horseman, nay. Not that either.

For a 3rd and 2nd, a Rider is a master of their class an elite to their brethren, when one truly wishes to pursue their path with all knowledge some ascend to become Riders. A more powerful version of a regular Death Knight that has mastered his or her path however not on par with second generations and first generations. Riders essentially play the part of the edged spear, often leading a charge to do as much damage and break lines before withdrawing or playing a pivotal  support role such as in the case of my character, the hardened of limbs through frost power and the slowing down of foes.

I wish I could honestly give you lot the once link I had towards "Riders" however, sadly I believe it is gone.

Edited by Tarsis

So what you mean is, that rider is essentially a strong death knight, right?

(not really into comparing power levels of the different generations as their traits and combat style are very different and it would be a long discussion) 

but one ting: don't pull the Dark riders of Deathwind Pass into this, we are not sure what is the deal with them, that whole Medivh's curse was not explained in great detail.

38 minutes ago, Vojtik said:

So what you mean is, that rider is essentially a strong death knight, right?

(not really into comparing power levels of the different generations as their traits and combat style are very different and it would be a long discussion) 

but one ting: don't pull the Dark riders of Deathwind Pass into this, we are not sure what is the deal with them, that whole Medivh's curse was not explained in great detail.

Editing to not cause any trouble sorry.

On 12. 9. 2017 at 4:38 AM, Romeo said:

This is a fucking awesome guild thread. Organized, sexy references, and simple and easy to read. I have yet to make a death knight, or anything belonging to the ebon blade, but maybe I'll cook something up for this awesome guild! Looks really good man.

A question thought, I'm a huge fan for both nerubians and liches, and I've been totally eyeballing the chance to roleplay a nerubian. Are you certain they're not your thing? I make a mean nerubian jafar advisor.

vGNal82.jpg

I'm all for spooder Romeo.

unknown.png