Ludric

Phase Shift Doodad

Hi! I'm trying to delete some ADT's in Hillsbrad Foothills but, for some reason, these I show you on the image are impossible to delete. When I use the command it just says "Now has doodads"/"No longer has doodads" but nothing change. The first time I use the command it works but then it reappeared and there is nothing I can do. I would appreciate your help!

image.thumb.png.23c2c55bd6552a95f59c368305bf5647.png

Try to use the same command in the zones around the map. For example, if you do .ph shift doodad zone off on duskwood, it will have some doodads around, and they go puff if you do the command in Deadwing pass.

On 11/15/2021 at 8:56 PM, Hiddai said:

Try to use the same command in the zones around the map. For example, if you do .ph shift doodad zone off on duskwood, it will have some doodads around, and they go puff if you do the command in Deadwing pass.

Thanks! But it doesn't work. I use the .ph shift doodad adt. I tried the command you said and it doesn't work. Now I've checked and neither command works now (even in other zones). I think my phase is broken T-T

Some large objects can not be completely removed without clearing the nearby location in the same way. Just go to the nearest location and delete everything there

if you are not seeing any changes when you do .phase shift doodad adt, chances are you're at the maximum doodad shifts beyond which the command behaves with instability.

this happens at around 16.

you can try to alleviate it by migrating from .phase shift doodad adt, to .phase shift doodad zone - so all 20 adts in the zone are now handled as one shift rather than 20.