Stellar

Stellar's Elf Edits *Updated 12/6/22!*

Uh, hi! Been awhile since this received an update. Nothing groundbreaking to add really, however I have added one new addition to the patch, updated one of the really old faces (Pre-dating Epsilon's release), and created a brand new gallery with updated imagery to help you, Epsilon Viewer, make a more well informed decision about whether this patch is for you or not! I am still accepting custom requests to be added to the patch, more of that information can be found in the installation guide below. Happy Holidays~!

Installation is fairly simple, just extract the folder to your patches folder and activate it within the launcher, same as any other patch.

If you'd like to contact me about possibly having me do a small personal edit for you my discord is Stellar#5459

I'm not really an artist so I'd keep the requests pretty simple, lips, eyeshadow, freckles, small piercings, beauty marks, and possibly a very simple tattoo (no promises).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14pliuBYpdLtNSQIeZVK4utsMRGQjyRDu/view?usp=sharing

(Couldn't seem to attach the file to the post as I normally would, so it's been uploaded to google drive instead!)

Edited by Stellar