Sign in to follow this  
Doshables

[DROID] BILLBONG'S ?FOOTMEN? AND ?GRUNTS?

Patch automatic install installation:
1. Download .zip (only works with .zip)
2. Go to Epsilon Launcher via Patches, -> bottom left click 'add' and navigate to the .zip
3. It should install automatically to Retail/Patches. If not, refer to manually installing

No work? Try the manual installation method:
1. Download .zip or .rar and open it
2. Navigate to Retail/Patches, put the archive file's folder inside (if loose files, make a folder, name it anything and put all loose files in there)

Hide contents

For example, I open up 'droid1handerswords' and drag the folder (here, it's aptly named 'droid1handerswords', others make be named differently such as 'item' or 'weapon') into Retail/Patches. With 'grunts1' there are loose files, so I make a new folder in Retail/Patches called '2tk4fkwdgrunts1' (the Launcher will reflect the name, so if you want to be orderly just do 'grunts1') and drag all loose files into said folder. To double-check, right click and check its files, and compare it to the .zip file

3. Activate it on Epsilon Launcher via Patches -> click on the box

image.thumb.png.fa0493ad1438e66b3a3246ea6185c5c2.png

image.png.585213f2c9e85352f252b599216f7999.pngimage.png.89601b1e050480a4ad4bb30d8e527ca9.pngimage.png.374ef706d700be11ee95b5d7e92b38ff.pngimage.png.a83c2fab5b46c622628b87e82a499738.png

?   EXAMPLE IMAGES OF EPIC SETS   ?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1f9460649a7993c9d796f29659c6e217.png1295161414_2021-11-25_20-07-28-280_NenekoWoW27PortraitPastel.thumb.png.dd34a5e4cb284ce716336659da990ad0.png

Download BOTH (footman1 AND footman2) patches to achieve both texture replacements and helmets. YOU CANNOT RUN ONE OR THE OTHER - DOWNLOAD /BOTH/ AND USE BOTH FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE!!

image.png.187b094e905c3a738d36b113ac94ed0b.png

Spoiler

1046851556_2021-11-26_19-09-26-673_NenekoWoW27PortraitPastel.thumb.png.cb272aabc5302a7ad14b7aa186c2da0a.png1647026614_2021-11-26_19-08-04-651_NenekoWoW27PortraitPastel.thumb.png.02efea49ee016cf263bb8a42935f340f.png

51~ models and textures replaced!

leather_horde_b_03

tabard_a_01warsong

shoulder_horde_b_03

DOWNLOAD BOTH GRUNTS1 AND GRUNTS2 otherwise u'll be running into problems

Download BOTH (grunts1 + grunts2) patches to achieve both texture replacements and helmets. YOU CANNOT RUN ONE OR THE OTHER - DOWNLOAD /BOTH/ AND USE BOTH FOR THE FULL EXPERIENCE!!

Big thanks to @fish with broken dreams for the hard work of this stunning patch!

any problems / questions report to droid#3449

footman2.zip footman1.zip

grunts2.zip

grunts1.zip

Edited by Doshables

Spoiler

2. Go to Epsilon Launcher via Patches, -> bottom left click 'add'
3. It should install automatically to Retail/Patches. If not, refer to manually installing

2. Navigate to Retail/Patches, put the archive file's folder inside (if loose files, make a folder, name it anything and put all loose files in there)

Spoiler

For example, I open up 'droid1handerswords' and drag the folder (here, it's aptly named 'droid1handerswords', others make be named differently such as 'item' or 'weapon') into Retail/Patches. With 'grunts1' there are loose files, so I make a new folder in Retail/Patches called '2tk4fkwdgrunts1' (the Launcher will reflect the name, so if you want to be orderly just do 'grunts1') and drag all loose files into said folder. To double-check, right click and check its files, and compare it to the .zip file

I officially name myself your biggest fan. I would suck your shoes for an entire day. I truly love your work man.

On 11/25/2021 at 5:41 AM, Gogron said:

What about the grunts ?

grunt patch out

Spoiler

Spoiler

I get the error when I want to activate the patch:

The patch.json file is missing or could not be parsed.
Make sure there is a patch.json file with the right format.

Thereby the json file is included...

2 hours ago, Demon said:

I have also received this error on everything but grunts1

Edited by Alec

16 hours ago, Alec said:

I have also received this error on everything but grunts1

18 hours ago, Demon said:

you guys are heard, on phone right now and not at my pc unfortunately

Anyone else with these issues please contact discord droid#3449 or post it here to gauge if it’s on my end

in the meanwhile, have u tried manually installing (drag and drop folders into patches/retail) the ones that don’t work? 

can you guys also provide me the number of files (right click -> properties) per patch folder so I can check with my own files which ones have a different amount?

Edited by Doshables

Spoiler

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Doshables said:

you guys are heard, on phone right now and not at my pc unfortunately

Anyone else with these issues please contact discord droid#3449 or post it here to gauge if it’s on my end

in the meanwhile, have u tried manually installing (drag and drop folders into patches/retail) the ones that don’t work? 

can you guys also provide me the number of files (right click -> properties) per patch folder so I can check with my own files which ones have a different amount?

Ahh! I extracted the patches to the patches/retail folder and now it works, thank you! ?

I love the patch. its exellent work! ?

Only thing I noticed and thought I'd let you know is that the Kul'tiran helmets seem to be bugged. The textures and design don't display on them at all.