Malax

What characters are you going to play?

I have many many characters. I literally just shit out ideas when I'm bored a lot of the time. 

My two main characters are.. Ganel of Duli'v & Rogmah the Honorless.

She stank of alchemy and magic at all times. Her skin, once pure and glittering, had over the course of a thousand or more years reduced itself to a sickly, barely glowing green. Her eyes were sunken and milky, radiating at all times in a hue of green-white flame that one could see beneath the shadow of her brown hat. Her clothes were that of a vagabond – torn, shredded, stitched together several times here and there. Colours of brown, dark green and black wove together with a freaky hat the stereotypical appearance of a witch.  

- Glaeweth

Avalia Moonsworn - my Warden! will probably be creating lots of roleplay on her for anyone interested in anti-Legion operations IC. will probably cuddle Glaeweth on her

Maridianna - my succubus, will be trying to stimulate Legion antagonist roleplay. might even start a guild, depends on my motivation

Liandra Highwind - my banshee/dark ranger, who I'm probably going to put in Deathwatch

Celatrois Spellguard - Nightborne Spellblade that is secretly siding with the Nightfallen against Elisande

probably just those 4, they're pre-existing characters and i wouldn't want to make too many

Edited by Avalia

Lyrinda Emberflare
Elven mercenary who just does stuff for the money to get by. Though the skillset -is- admittably best suited for assassinations and what not, she -really wishes others hired her for other things too. She's a merc, not just a butcher.

Gruddy G. Gearbreaker
Goblin "entrepreneur" who seems to have an uncanny knack for going in and out of bankruptcy, only to come back even wealthier than before. Due to the events of Pandaria, he has cut ties with the Horde and serves as a merchant to the Alliance in an -extremely- biased manner. He'll sell to Horde races, but he's going to overcharge the hell out of them.

Stonemason/Peasant
A member of the new Stonemason's Guild following the betrayal and formation of the now Defias Brotherhood, this lone peasant carries out their task to the fullest extent they can, and in the event of an untimely demise, they rest easy knowing another shall take their place to finish the task.

And many more!

2l9v22k.png

My Characters (Forum Bios WIP)

Spoiler

=Main Characters=
Aurina Silverfaith - Void Elf Barbarian (Berserker)
'Shade' - Void Elf Rogue
Zaetha - Blood Elf Bit- ... Warlock...

I play dwarves (the best race) and humans (most versatile race)

traius the red prepares to search for jykton nihfeuller as we speak

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

Likely gonna play as these three guys for the most part until I get the itch for something else:

Jerry Carter
A run-of-the-mill journeyman looking for most quests that need his 'dungeoneering' expertise.

Reinhardt Bloodmarrow
A Vanquisher of the Ebon Blade with an irritable notion of want for something beyond the perceptions of the 'moral-filled living.'

Saruul Earthwake
A strong, faithful, and slow moving Sunwalker of the Bloodhoof Tauren. His pride for the Horde is second only to his faith in An'she.

---

OOCly you'll likely see me on 'Zenn Ironbeard' tho more often than not.

probably donny. also probably so'themar. absolutely dexter. we're doing this.

4910ebc0e4cfab969ae9c2f73a3a818161a85a15

Alistaire Ferdinant Werther - A Gilnean occultist, with elven blood running through his linage from several generations ago. He is specialized in the the paranormal, magical oddities and other occult arts. Naturally, he dabbles in various schools of magic and runs his own occult bookstore in a small settlement named Crowsbury (Might be retconned due to server transfer). He used to be a member of Baradin's Watch, and is actually wanted by The Kirin Tor due to stealing an important and dangerous relic from the Tol Barad vaults.

YYH8kqw.jpg

Godric Theodore Bancroft - A Gilnean academic, studied to become a doctor and professor in medical advancement. His family, Bancroft was famous for their successful chain of pharmacies selling cosmetic and medical products and supplies. His family, existing mostly out of alchemists, apothecaries and medics usually tended to the high society, who had the money to pay for their services. Godric's ambitions of opening his own doctor's office never came to realization due to The Civil War, in which Godric was trained to become a field-surgeon, tending to the wounded citizens of Gilneas, all while fighting off the rebels in name of the crown.

jI6CWDU.jpg

karvos - the greatest human mage that ever existed.

karvos - the greatest human that ever existed.

karvos - a literal god.

Haziz, an Ethereal weapons and robot designer that just wants to make more money and more money, and trade with phases

Sythra Is'tharil, a terrible Naga illusionist that parades around as a Highborne and that's all you need to know

Everett Beckham, a young human merchant

Probably some new characters

I think it depends on the character composition of the server. At the moment I am leaning towards a demon hunter and/or a monk.

Maerie, a character who leads my lovely little guild.

Taerys Iresong, my demon hunter who I plan to implement a bio for.

Maxwell, the good ol' Lionhearted fellow. 

Elaena L. Rosebane - A friendly Quel'dorei Artist who lives in Rosehearth usually smiling innocently as she walks around waving to everyone

Violetta Rosespark - A Halfbreed (Ew Ik) who would have a behaviour that was usually rude to most where it was annoying to others.

Novira Silvermourn - A Quel'dorei (Omg another one) Child who usually reads her books mostly keeping to herself never talking.

<Name Here> - A girl who remains near the members of "The Sisterhood" staying cautious as she walks around the area.

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif

I am going to be roleplaying The Deathbringer, Bringer of Death to all for all time and stuff. Oh and destroyer of time lines with the totally-not-tardis thing.

And a panda. Because panda. That's panda. Not pandaREN, just panda. If I can remember the ID.

trufax though I'm totally going to remake that toilet box.

Well, I had a post on here but I hid it and I don't know how to bring it back, so Vraul, Razilius, and whoever else may come to mind as the server progresses!

Vraul

I got only 1 character so yeah, Mortanius Deatheater, a big bulky brawny Death Knight that may aswell compete for the world's ugliest creature alongside Beta female trolls

1456231808359.gif

I suppose I'll be as unoriginal as possible, and bring back two of my old RP characters, namely an ogre going by the sweet name of Rog'Gi, and an Arakkoa named Y'ago. How to re-purpose them for Epsilon is another story, though :)

Seo! My fluffy adorable panda priest, of all things. I'm going  to try and stay on track with one character, since it's more fun that way than to have to manage 9999999 other ones.