Malax

What characters are you going to play?

Hey guys, little post thing to maybe occupy yourselves with and perhaps get those creative brain cells going!

What kind of Character/Characters are you intending to play?

Let's make it so you provide a sentence or two about what the Character is, it'll be cool to see what some ideas people are having.

Bastille, the Tea Wolf
My main man that I've been RPing since Catclysm. He's come so far in progression and has had countless adventures with many colorful folk. He enjoys tea, music, performances, knives, cleaning, cooking, erotic novels, and exploration. He's pretty financially set due to underground trade and running multiple businesses, as well as establishing a few settlements in which people live peacefully.

... that's it for now. :3

Woof.

Jorin Hartstead

Born into a mediocre family and then abandoned on a farm in old-timesy Alterac, Jorin developed into a fine - albeit depressed - woodsman for the stead he called home. An abusive overseer lead to him losing his cool and turning into a thug within the Uplands. A long time later, he found himself murdered. Being risen long back, he is as cynical and crude-humored as an Undead can get, choosing to follow the path of a mercenary. Though, should the call to arms to fight the Legion ensue, he'd gladly take it up.

Zanaris Ravenfall

An Undead Kal'dorei loyalist to Sylvanas, risen after her pact with the Val'kyr. Having founded Deathwatch, the notorious and infamous to many paramilitary group of the Forsaken, he seeks to take his cult-like group into the depths of hell itself - the campaign against the Legion, be it in Dalaran or the Broken Shore. The character and guild have been revamped multiple times over the prior months and I'm satisfied enough to bring them back out into the public.

Edited by Mordred
formatting lul

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

idfk ur asking me too many questions

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Landor, a gladiator which concept it's the most original, retiarius gladiators wear tridents and nets, same goes for him.

Edited by Landor

I honestly don't know... either a humble blacksmith or farmer of some description, or if I need a more general and free character, probably either some kind of paladin or mage. A bit cliché...

sSHRE9G.png

6 hours ago, Azarchius said:

I honestly don't know... either a humble blacksmith or farmer of some description, or if I need a more general and free character, probably either some kind of paladin or mage. A bit cliché...

A paladin/knight who serves his order when he is called to, and speaks all properly and addresses his superiors and lessers with a title of worth, as well as speaking with slightly poetic phrases -- then when he is not actively serving his order, he is a farmer who fits in with every other peasant -- aside from maybe being somewhat healthier and more weapon skills.

Like a _true_ medieval creation.

That said.

My skeletal cuntboi, probably.

57 character concepts, 14 of which are 'active,' 3 of which I intend on playing the most -- and cycle between all characters depending on current events, the seasons, and other player activity.

Iken - A tired undead sick of basically everything.

Ahri  - A quel'dorei who couldn't have more of a plain personality, gun enthusiast.

I do not really plan to bring my characters from other servers over, maybe just one if at all. I have been toying with ideas though and this is possibly what I've came up with.

Krondor Nightwind - Afflicted Gilnean Warrior who dwells within the dark forests of Duskwood, hates undead with a passion. (Character I've had for a while)

Hiccup (Nickname, haven't made full name yet) - Human (ethnic no idea), he's short, yet muscular and agile, however he is scared and timid. Wields a big fist... Though, this is just an idea I've been toying with, idk if I'll actually do it or not.

I plan to bring my one main character back, that I've roleplayed across servers for around ten years now. Fierce aeromancer, beauty of Aerius and determined born leader, Tiariana Cloudweaver of course.

Tia2.png

Aside from that I plan to roleplay a few different characters, mostly focused around the guild I'll be hosting. As much as I'll always roleplay Tiariana, I'd like to her to take a bit of a back seat this time around.

58 minutes ago, Tia said:

I plan to bring my one main character back, that I've roleplayed across servers for around ten years now. Fierce aeromancer, beauty of Aerius and determined born leader, Tiariana Cloudweaver of course.

Tia2.png

Aside from that I plan to roleplay a few different characters, mostly focused around the guild I'll be hosting. As much as I'll always roleplay Tiariana, I'd like to her to take a bit of a back seat this time around.

what a qt

I have a multitude of characters I would love to bring.

K'Laina Everstride - Spellbow

A long fighting Quel'dorei ranger of Quel'thalas, serving in the Alliance Army and aside a kingdom for many years, gone M.I.A after her sisters disappearance and hardships getting to her, recently seen back in Draenor and now fighting against the Legion on the Broken Shores.

Andrew Lou'vel - Warlock

A grand veteran of the Alliance, noble and patriotic man of the Grand Alliance ever since the First War, the first of the few members of the old Council of Tirisgarde and Kirin Tor to become a Warlock against the Orcish Horde after his family was slaughtered in Stormwind, sworn to see the blood of the Horde and the obliteration of the Burning Legion by any means necessary.

Vanessa "Octavia" Valentine - Mage

Mysterious Gilnean lady of Gilneas, head mistress of House Valentine, a notorious house accused of political assassinations and dark magic, ruling the Noble House alone after all it's members were wiped during the Cataclysm, an almost insane afflicted woman with strong affiliation with magic.

Su-Ji Thunderpaw - Brawler

A massive brutish Pandaren lady who's not afraid to fight with her "BEAR" fists, where there is trouble, she's there to have fun and take names, as well as leaving her mark with a fist mark on walls or someone's face. She needs no weapons since her body is a weapon, believing in Kang like a god to her.

For now, these are the main three I want to pull in.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

layet the anti-white knight, slayer of men, slayer of demons, slayer of Shilen. 

will return this fall (fall is whenever the server is released)

14vqpux_zps73085916.png 

Spoiler

credits to cielle for signature

13 minutes ago, Layet said:

layet the anti-white knight, slayer of men, slayer of demons, slayer of Shilen. 

will return this fall (fall is whenever the server is released)

the true hero azeroth needs

Aetheryos Thori'endal - Archmage

Aetheryos would be a High Elf archmage, originally from Quel'thalas, a wealthy aristocrat as well as a well known Magister of the Magisterium. Upon leaving, he resided with the Kirin Tor until leaving to be independent, due to personal reasons, with the magocracy of Kirin Tor etc.. Despite not being part of any city or such faction, he would still be an Archmage, but less about the actual title, but more about the power level.

Altair - Djinn (Greater Air Elemental)

Once one of the lesser lieutenants during the Black Empire, but in recent times taking up the arts of trading, Altair is a merchant of 'oddities', selling exotic wares from the Elemental Plane and whatnot. Most of the time also in his humanoid disguise of Rashid.

I got other character I was planning but I don't have this kind of description for them yet. I know I want a Draenei / Eredar as well as a Void Lord and a Keeper of the Grove.

coollogo_com-22769966.png

Thurj, the ultimate movie Durotan rip-off. Upright smooth-faced Mag'har with blue eyes and dreadlocks trying to lead a group of orcs through Outland to live on Azeroth and combat the Legion for what they've done to the orcish homeworld and what they're doing to the new world in hopes that the orcs can finally settle without having to worry about weird floating dudes and evil green space farts trying to telepathically demand them to drink Mountain Dew.

Also, Jakili. Purple-skinned Draenei paladin that's also super duper handsome, because I have no originality and don't like playing ugly characters, garners the help of Alliance and Horde heroes and misfits to go all Guardians of The Galaxy against demons, N'raqi, trash mob bandits, and people who RP their elves as Lannisters or anime heroes instead of just LoTR elves and D&D adventurers.

Maybe my construct too. Little engineer dude contemplating morals and philosophy and looking for the help of an unknown master so that he can have himself figured out over what he believes is logical.

My main will probably just be Thurj. I really like orcs.

Well for mine, I have a few:

Pirris Starshifter: An arcane-based engineer who busted out of Shen'dralar (Dire Maul for you uncultured plebeians) after the death of the False Prince. She advanced in her trade from ancient arcane studies to modernised arcane studies as well as engineering, making a combination of the two as a examples in order to flaunt a superior intellect. With her ungodly ego comes a hatred for the kaldorei for holding a grudge for a crime she herself was not born early enough to help commit, as well as a joint hatred for her people that allow themselves to remain subjugated within Darnassus under strict regulation.

Bafaeti Silverwine: Bafaeti comes from a line of working class servants who work in various forms of hospitality, such as restaurants, bartending and even soup kitchens for the needy. While a non-combatant, Bafaeti carries a lifetime's worth of experience for a younger member of her generation, even learning how to place herself on equal footing with various members of the Horde, whom she used to serve on a daily basis. If her diplomacy fails, a well-trained fighting style would have always been welcome, but this diminutive figure knows how to throw a punch!

Bama Hammerwrench: (Yes, I am going there) Bama is a cynical gnomish siege engineer with a penchant for being used as a projectile by people. As a result, she's got a VERY thick skull and an even stronger level of stubbornness when it comes to her trade.

Girtas Silverwine: Brother of Bafaeti Silverwine, Girtas diverted from the family trade of serving and served in the military as a Spellbreaker. With his knowledge of the arcane, he built himself a set of runic armour and a blade reinforced by fortification and fire runes before leaving the military to become a roaming adventurer. He's a raging ham and generally acts like a fairy tale knight.

I'm likely going to main two characters on this server, ported over from an older server for a slight reboot:

Airen Azurecrest: A High Elven ranger, who once belonged to both the Farstriders and the Silver Covenant. Before and after Quel'Thalas' fall respectively. Airen has been wandering around the Eastern Kingdoms, defending the bits of ripe and flourished wildlife that may need it, since the fall of the Lich King. Airen had felt, with the Lich King's fall that once he had a life stolen from him in the siege of Quel'Thalas, and it was granted back once more. While what had happened to the High Elves would leave many scares, not only on him, but many, Airen seeks to resume what was once put on hold: To defend the forest which he may call home. They may not be the same forest he had once played in as a child, but to him it is just as precious all the same.

Daniel Williams: Formerly a knight in service to his Gilnean noble-lord and friend, Oliver Richford, this grizzled and battle hardened "gladiator" had spent most of his youth fighting. Be it training from his youth as squire, fighting in underground unarmed rings, a schism in countrymen, or against the ferocious hunters of the night coupled with hordes of fetid, rotting corpses of the Forsaken - Daniel has seen many things that forged him into who he is today. Much like most Gilnean, Daniel is now a Worgen. The Only difference is the timing. Daniel once stood with the 7th Legion and the Gilnean Liberation Front in the battle for Gilneas, where a hound of the Bloodfang pack gave in to the temptation of Goldrinn. Turning in the midst of battle the vicious hound pounced onto Daniel from his flank catching his left arm and severing it at the elbow in his jaws. Daniel was saved in the nick of time by a Rifleman of the 7th Legion, the very same pulled him from the fray and back to field medics who evacuated him from the fight. It was there that he was patched up, missing half of his left arm, and was sent through a rift to Darnassus where he was treated like many of the other Worgen-kin. Having never seen that Rifleman again, Daniel seeks to live his life up to the code of honor he once had as a Knight, and to the man he owes his life to.

Edited by Graxton

Discord: Garrett#8626

Who doesn't love a good old-fashioned crazy DK? - Okay maybe a lot of people, come to think of it. - Regardless of that, I might make an alternative version of my old Death Knight, Arvick Corpsebane. - The character saw quite a bit of shitstorm on RPH, a lot of retcons and pointless changes because of the new lore and such. But starting here, I can take Arvick back to square one and actually roleplay him as intended. Before, he was usually intended for physical (and very disgusting) slapstick and some casual undead RP with a bit of serious undertone. I plan on taking a more darker tone with him on Epsilon. - Arvick is going to be definitely much saner, and perhaps I will go more uh... What do the Warhammer fans call it? - Oh yes, Grimdark on his backstory. Safe to assume he will be seeing a lot of changes if/once Epsilon comes out.

unknown.png

To be frank I plan on playing wor and or chugi again. If you where on rph you may know of them or had seen them around.

Chugi is an old pandaren with a fairly long story so here is the short version. Chugi was knocked of the wandering isles during a storm and ended up wandering around the eastern kingdoms and so on.

Wor is just an ogre with no memory... More or less he just progresses with whatever phase he is in.

95055.gifFull meme.gif95055.gif

Aelynna Tylarian, the White Witch and atypical Enchantress / Abjurer. That will LIKELY be my intended character given my fondness of her personality, abilities, and appearance.

Manetaus Bloodborne, as a Death Knight. (depending if the person I rp with comes over) and Elandris, my Demon Hunter who usually walks around in disguise in search of Legion stragglers. (As boring as it sounds, alot of side quests come along that pursuit.) If the person I usually rp with on Mane doesn't come over, probs make some changes with him or whatever.

Edited by Norshar

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

Deebinke

Deebinke is a green haired gnome that made a really big name for himself in the black market and criminal world on another private server. I'm sure a lot of my friends at least know of him. I'll be bringing him back!

i9eaVqF.png

probably evie

probably undaril

probably samal

probably some other demon

cnat bother explaining them atm tbh

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

No idea, maybe bring my cold, monotonous Death Knight, Graydon back from the shelf he's been on for a few years.

I've grown to like Pa, and as silly as his premise is, the character has the potential to flourish into something fun and entertaining to play as.

I don't know what to do