Malax

What characters are you going to play?

I had to think on this, and have come to the conclusion that I still have no idea what I want to do, to be honest. Various ideas about maybe building a replica Argus in my non legitimate character Argus's Argus guild phase is one potential option. Making some Orc Bloodsail Buccaneer pirate is another, or perhaps even a Troll shaman with a misguided and and twisted view on how they connect with the elemental world around them is another. Who knows? The possibilities are endless.

Nah, I'll stick with Grandpa and make the most out of helping other people.

Edited by Grandmaster Pa
pls delete i forgot i already posted in here

On 24/07/2017 at 5:49 AM, Finny said:

Maerie, a character who leads my lovely little guild.

Taerys Iresong, my demon hunter who I plan to implement a bio for.

Maxwell, the good ol' Lionhearted fellow. 

:( that's it?

As the altoholic that I am, I already got several character in the works, however my main focus has been on my gnoll ( let there be HD models soon! ) Snarlmane the Ruthless, a chieftain gnoll who unlike other gnolls aren't limited to one place alone, his goal is to look into unifying all the gnolls into one again to bring forth a second gnoll war... The fact he killed his father and brother is a fact he neglects to mention, and despite it all he does know a bit of common as well.

Now my second character is a character I brought over from Paragon ( Who I kinda ruined there ) Caitlinna Frostflinger, a lovely but inquisitive gnome mage that goes out of her way to help others and doesn't have an interest for inventions.

And then I also have my second generation Death Knight who's currently aiding the ebon blade against the legion invasions.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:43 AM, KaiyneIlldion said:

I am going to be roleplaying The Deathbringer, Bringer of Death to all for all time and stuff. Oh and destroyer of time lines with the totally-not-tardis thing.

And a panda. Because panda. That's panda. Not pandaREN, just panda. If I can remember the ID.

trufax though I'm totally going to remake that toilet box.

yeah except lyndis still has your sword so i'll come back just to destroy you in the ass again
and as an extension to this post im going to bring back lyndis and bantis because no one has killed them yet but im probably going to make a new character

the drunk uncle
my retards: bantis/lyndis

Most likely my Paladin Zaenius, not sure tho. Or my old druid that sat in a corner full of dusts for years now...

Remade my faithful Katerina Black of course! I've been RPing her on various platforms since 2015. She's very close to my heart. 

http://katerinablack.weebly.com/ 

That's my blog, where I've written short stories about her, and events that happened in RP along with some art work I've done myself. 

I plan to make a few other side characters, I love writing TRPS. 

I'l think about it when I get my log in fixed, but for now I got 2 concepts of characters in mind.

Styx the goblin mage,thief, whom is basically a klepto whom just randomly steals precious items that have sentimental value rather than an actual phisical one.

Vaneera - an elf (blood/high not sure yet) a mage adventurer which just looks for a place to settle and open her very own inn that would be a hiding place for those that would be willing to join the "Blue rose" a company of spies that sells information and performs sneaky demolitions, spying and alike for the right price.

The rest is....details unnecessary for this thread!