Sign in to follow this  
Qhaly

Quality of Life updates to commands and one other thing!

Hi! So I was just curious about whether or not it was possible to add a clickable link to join a phase being hosted via .eventann similarly to how we have it for .ph overview! As small as that is I think it would get a lot of positive feedback. 

Another one I can think of is maybe a command for bags! I personally always fill my bags with thousands of things because I love to have multiple transmogs, but sometimes I end up wanting to get rid of ALOT of things that I don't need or use anymore. Maybe if there was a bag command that removed things in a specific bag slot? The default bags we're given are the 36 slot bags and we have 5 bags total including our backpack, so maybe something like .bag remove all 2 (for the second bag or something). I'm extremely clueless when it comes to this stuff so if this isn't possible then I understand! (Or maybe an organize button/let the "Clean up Bags" work so that it sorts everything by the item type. Whatever is more convenient!)

The only other thing I can think of is not really quality of life? Maybe it is? I've always wanted the ability to be able to tint armor pieces so that if we find a piece we like we don't have to scour mogit for specific matching pieces and we can just tint any piece to match the mog we want to make. I'm not sure if that's possible or not, but if it is I would absolutely adore that option. ❤️ 

I know that you guys are super busy and working really hard to bring us awesome things, but I hope that someday we get to see something like this in the game! Thanks in advance, you guys. ^^

Edited by Qhaly

MogIt removes a lot of the need to keep bags for equipment sets, allowing you to save sets and equip them on the fly - removing a fair bit of the need for organization. But yes, bag sorting would be nice. I'll have a crack at it.

Not really sure how armor tinting would work, unless we figured out a way to limit what spell effects were used on certain item pieces, good idea, but we'll need to play around with this, to see if it's at all possible without the use of a patch to recolour them.

Thank you for at least looking into it. I know it's not a priority and not many people do it, but I use Mogit a ton and find it super convenient and I still end up using my bags for something! Lol

I just saw that we were able to tint gobs and wondered if it was possible to do the same with armor. I'm sure the process is COMPLETELY different and not that simple, so if it can't be done I understand, but thank you nonetheless for at least giving it a shot if you do! ^^