etcroot

Quality of life improvements

So i'd like to suggest a few things that could be a dealbreaker for epsilon i believe. So i'll make a little list of suggestions i've had in mind.

• Be able to set custom teleports in game, i believe this is pretty simple to do really, just add a command that adds a tp location into the db table: whateverprefixyouhave.game_tele
    This could also be a patron exclusive feature as i haven't seen alot of unique features for it except for discord perks. And this exclusive permission feature is also pretty do-able as there is command permission levels inside of the command db tables.

Overline reason: read comments.
  • A control panel to add custom items, i know there's a forge in-game but a control panel on-site would be pretty convenient aswell. Same goes for custom NPC's, custom dialogues, etc.
    Basically for all phase management related stuff, this could also be relatively do-able as you've just had to update the db with new entries, most difficult part would probably be web related code in case there's no one with that sort of experience.

Yes i know this sounds like it's taken from another community as idea, well yeah it is but it's extremely good features which i think would improve the UX significantly.

I will update this thread whenever i think of something more.

Edited by etcroot

the ability to make actual teleports in game was intentionally not given to players

use .phase teleport add in your own phase instead because it does the exact same thing but is restricted to phases you own/are officer in

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

14 hours ago, Erkor said:

the ability to make actual teleports in game was intentionally not given to players

use .phase teleport add in your own phase instead because it does the exact same thing but is restricted to phases you own/are officer in

Oh i did not know this, thank you for the input, that works better than what i suggested.