Kori

Patch 830-2f: Customisation Bug Box

When reporting; please try and avoid from making duplicate reports, so I can keep a concise track on everything! Cheers!

Ross' format is a good example to follow when reporting a bug.

• Race:

• Sex (Male/Female?):

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?):

• Description:

• Evidence (Screenshot):

Known Issues:

• Barbershop Unavailable

• Draenei - F Death Knight Eyes
    Having to build the M2 from scratch to fix this - may take a while - sorry!
  • Worgen - M Teeth Jowel Mesh
    Worgen - M NPCs Missing Ears
Edited by Kori

1 hour ago, Eryande said:

I'm seeing skin 23 on night elf with faces 1-10 (1-11) is listed as an issue. Would those have to change however as the faces that come after 10 are exactly the same but with the eyeglow? Would give players more options and I believe this has been the case for a long while. Didn't know where else to ask, sorry ?

Dont quite understand what you mean. Faces after the eyeglow lookup have disabled eyeglow, showing the texture underneath (mostly applies to DK eye colours).

6 hours ago, Bhalandros said:

• Race: All?

• Sex (Male/Female?): All?

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Mesh?

• Description: Funky behavior with 3d belts. Sometimes they start stretching the hell out, floating several meters in front of the characters. I haven't been able to replicate it to take a good screenshot and I misplaced the one I took yesterday but I've seen it happen on NPCs and some characters, and have had others comment on it. It'd be excellent if someone had any screenshots.

• Evidence (Screenshot): :(

This isnt an M2 issue, this appears to be something funky with the client itself being hammered with requests(?) - this problem also occured during retail Legion.
Thrown the bug report to the relevant channel, thanks.

Edited by Kori

1 hour ago, Rainy said:

• Race: Worgen

• Sex (Male/Female?): Male

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Mesh

• Description: The smaller fangs available for male worgen (i.e. Features 3-4, 7-8, 11-12, 15-16) leave a gap in the mouth. I know this is so minor that it probably isn't even worth reporting, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

• Evidence (Screenshot): 

image.png

Compared to the original teeth:

image.png

Unfortunately this slipped by the most recent set of hotfixes, so may take a while, you'll most likely see it in the next content update.
Thanks!

• Race: Worgen (NPCs)

• Sex (Male/Female?): Male, (Possibly female too)

• Description: The update has broken worgen ears on non-forged NPCs.

• Evidence (Screenshot): 

image.png

• Race: Gnome

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture

• Description: Facial Hair 42 in character creator, or Facial Hair 41 in NPC creator, is missing a texture on the mustache. This occurs for any skin type, face, etc. I was just using leper gnomes in this instance.

• Evidence (Screenshot): 

screen1.png

screen2.png

image.thumb.png.2f53f75ca4f943d478709e76caad02af.png

• Race: Night Elf

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): ??

• Description: Missing horn options for satyr. There was a previously available horn option with the satyr legs that is now completely missing.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

Edited by Bhalandros

• Sex (Male/Female?): Female

• Description: Face 10 is the exact same as face 1 with skin colour 22. Is normally supposed to have the dark blue eyes from the Night Warrior questline.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

WoWScrnShot_121421_191010.thumb.jpg.56bd9f19a1b10ece1d086b815153135a.jpg

• Race: Human

• Sex (Male/Female?):Male

• Description: Beard option 56 is missing the old mustache which curves upwards, now it has the ugly crust old park bench pervert mustache. Please tell me this is not intentional and it's actually a bug. I'd hate the only beard option I enjoyed using be replaced with whatever you want to call the following:

• Evidence (Screenshot):  

unknown.png

Edited by ??????????

• Race: Dwarf 

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Animation / Texture

• Description: For female Dwarves, skin color 10 is lacking textures for accessories like earrings and the feathers. Another issue is that the braid of hair style 19 will sometimes glitch out and flop to the character's back, rather than the side of their neck like it should be.

• Evidence (Screenshot): As you can see, the textures of her earrings, nose ring, and the feather accessory is untextured. Last three pictures show the braid where it should be, and the glitch where it disappears

image.pngimage.png.632ec1ed41315221664768818ee0b55b.pngimage.png.2b15a1dad61a8fef4905d3450a0f7018.pngimage.png.cbe0e5bfbb85396ffd3340fc00ac4763.png

Edited by The Frey

• Sex (Male/Female?):Female

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Mesh/Interface

• Description: There is a pre-existing Hairstyle missing in the interface of the Night Elf creation interface. The "Pixie" Hairstyle do exist at BfA times, but it was unlocked on SL.
It would be great to have it unlocked.

As a side note, if you do .ph forge npc outfit hair 14 it result as if "it doesn't exit", but 15 onwoards do work.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

Captura de pantalla (700).png

Edited by Nere

- What am i suppose to do now?

- What a King must do.

• Race: Blood Elf

• Description: The red Vampyr eyes on Blood Elf male skin 26 are gone.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

WoWScrnShot_121721_044211.png

Edited by Galactic Emperor Batman

Emperor of the Galactic Dominion, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sole Ruler of Mandalore, and Lord of Clan Saxon

• Description: Makeups on Female Humans don't correspond with the actual retail version. As a sidenote, probably there is a filter or something missing 
(since i, when i tried to adapt it to models for uses in Blender i needed to filter it.) 

• Evidence (Screenshot):

How it looks in retail: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/who-made-the-makeup-on-human-females-shadowlands/179997/23

WoWScrnShot_121821_054152.jpg

Edited by Nere

- What am i suppose to do now?

- What a King must do.

• Description: Skin color 22 and 23 swapped faces (skin tone looks lighter on 23 and darker on 22)

• Evidence (Screenshot):

WoWScrnShot_121821_133713.thumb.jpg.c48e07e460c87335d84810591f4ffb79.jpg

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture, I think?

• Description: On female humans, when using this hairstyle and the face it turns, rather than the hair moving with the head, it just drags it out and the hair 'stands still' is the best way I can describe it.
Another thing I found is that some of the hairstyles appear to be...Broken? When not used with the black skin tones, or they lack textures, such as with the cornrows and dreads. And the base piercings are all black and textureless as well.

• Evidence (Screenshot): 

image.png.dae44480ba4031af076efa7374b528e0.pngimage.png.1b4d176c80d08a50afbd12f911b98966.png

image.png.1c7cce481f066eadbb7d7893ff2e0ce8.pngimage.png.d06ef9b286a12fd4d0cad38dda613f6e.png

image.png.2ae26c5a0b6e8c2bdc5436e774779b28.pngimage.png.ba2ad087409b34f0e0abd0334dbf7535.pngimage.png.1d6f9c0ff7b6590a6c160ffe672cb944.pngimage.png.400bdd9a7da484e520d6bdb88fe8ad31.pngimage.png.b52e9bfe4ee6428c773d387a51219d7c.png

• Race: Draenei

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture or Mesh

• Description: There's a visible Seam

• Evidence (Screenshot):

image.png.a3f1efb2cc5b061c0d61a1f6bbcbdc79.png

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture, I think

• Description: Bearded male humans have their upper lip glitched with the facial hair

• Evidence (Screenshot):

World of Warcraft 12_22_2021 2_29_45 PM.png

World of Warcraft 12_22_2021 2_33_18 PM.png

37 minutes ago, Abaddon88 said:

At least 2 weeks past. Still no fixes

yeah thats terrible and all but its one guy working on it buddy unless youd like to take the entire workload on by urself

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 12/24/2021 at 8:55 PM, Abaddon88 said:

You have all of this for free with constant updates and still you have the audacity to say that to one person that is doing all of this by himself. Learn some respect dude.

• Race: Worgen

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?):Texture

• Description: Worgen Human Form missing a hairstyle either 27 or 28 (whichever one had the bun) since the update that gave Worgen Tails. Humans still have the hairstule as Hairstyle 29.

• Evidence (Screenshot):(Idk how to make screenshots show..)
Edited by Hearthfire
Did not use the right format for bug report

Race: Gnome
Sex Male/Female: Male, Both.
Type: Texture

Gnome Male goggles when using accesory 16 use the skin texture instead of the intended model. This seems to be functioning as intended for female gnomes.
f87c2c4da29ec0e1eeb9481fa1a60e9a.png

Skin colour 16 on both genders of gnomes removes features such as eyes, detail on the ears, undergarments, and for males it seems to take the texture from the chestpiece and put it onto the facial hair.
765774afe18a8047da02f0dc81e02e15.jpg

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture (probably)

• Description: Night elf female customizations is missing the red variant of the shadow markings (they've always been in the game). The currently available shadow markings are 54-59. A very good colour/markings combination is missing ;_;
Edit: Just FYI, the missing texture is nightelf_femalefaciallowerhair08_07_hd.blp (there are some other colours missing, too)

• Evidence (Screenshot):

m-ex.png

Edited by Meky

Hey guys! Thanks for the bug reports, you really do help me clean up some oversights that slithered past my way and I can't thank you enough for your selflessness and the time it takes away from you to do! Every bug is noted down and I'll be working on getting these done soon after I've finished getting shit sorted in my new place. Apologies for what feels like a long time considering how hasty the previous updates were! Give it a week or so and again - sorry for the wait!

As per usual, below quotes are addressing things of intent or beyond my control;

On 12/19/2021 at 2:05 AM, Anarielle said:

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Texture, I think?

• Description: On female humans, when using this hairstyle and the face it turns, rather than the hair moving with the head, it just drags it out and the hair 'stands still' is the best way I can describe it.
Another thing I found is that some of the hairstyles appear to be...Broken? When not used with the black skin tones, or they lack textures, such as with the cornrows and dreads. And the base piercings are all black and textureless as well.

• Evidence (Screenshot): 

This is how the client handles streaming new data. I believe this is the bug you're referring to, which just gets downloaded over time. If this still has persisted check you don't have any client patch conflicts before hitting me up if it remains!

On 12/18/2021 at 8:46 AM, Nere said:

• Description: Makeups on Female Humans don't correspond with the actual retail version. As a sidenote, probably there is a filter or something missing 
(since i, when i tried to adapt it to models for uses in Blender i needed to filter it.) 

• Evidence (Screenshot):

How it looks in retail: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/who-made-the-makeup-on-human-females-shadowlands/179997/23

Shadowlands supports a new way of overlaying textures, particularly for scars. I will mess with the alphas more, but it won't be 1:1 with Shadowlands. That's a limitation of Battle for Azeroth, sorry.

On 12/17/2021 at 9:41 AM, Galactic Emperor Batman said:

• Race: Blood Elf

• Description: The red Vampyr eyes on Blood Elf male skin 26 are gone.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

Use a different face. The faces are now duplicated to support eyeglow or no eyeglow.

On 12/15/2021 at 12:08 AM, The Frey said:

• Race: Dwarf 

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Animation / Texture

• Description: For female Dwarves, skin color 10 is lacking textures for accessories like earrings and the feathers. Another issue is that the braid of hair style 19 will sometimes glitch out and flop to the character's back, rather than the side of their neck like it should be.

• Evidence (Screenshot): As you can see, the textures of her earrings, nose ring, and the feather accessory is untextured. Last three pictures show the braid where it should be, and the glitch where it disappears

Thanks for the bug on the accessories texture. Unfortunately, this hairstyle's boneset was bugged during this client build even on retail, and is not something I can fix until we shift to the next patch. Sorry!
(Its my favourite hairstyle too :<)

On 12/14/2021 at 10:03 AM, Bhalandros said:

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): ??

• Description: Missing horn options for satyr. There was a previously available horn option with the satyr legs that is now completely missing.

• Evidence (Screenshot):

I hadn't originally intended to open up so many Satyr options for Night Elves, as they would lose the DH horns as a result. The larger options was an oversight on my part that finally got fixed. Sorry, for the confusion this has brought. This compromise could possibly be averted soon however.

On 12/24/2021 at 11:55 PM, Abaddon88 said:

Yes I needed to spend time with my loved ones during Christmas; rent out my house and move the entirety of my possessions 3/4 across the world to go move to Thailand.

Edited by Kori

• Type (Animation/Mesh/Texture/Interface?): Mesh (? im unsure)

• Description: when making a male demon hunter the thighs kinda disappear when they're nude, it's fixed by putting a pair of pants on but the satyr legs don't show up at all

• Evidence (Screenshot):

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png