Clairlune

Custom content not showing or working

Hello there! So, i have this problem that is quite boring for me, i cant scale wmos, if i do they dont shrink or get bigger, but all my friends can, and they can see them in the proper scaled size, also i cant see any custom item, for example, a friend of mine was using a troll mask on his head slot but what i was actually seeing was a hammer on his head, or lets says someone is using a custom pistol, or whatever it is, i cant see the item, or what i see is other item, can someone help me pls? is quite sad when some of my friends are like ''hey look at my transmog'' and all i can see is some glitch items across their characters or no armor at all :l, i tried deleting the addons and then re downloading them and i also did download epsolon all over again and it didnt work 

I didn't see you mention it, but do you have any patches installed at all? Because by the sounds of it they might be using "glitch items" to patch over with that custom stuff but if you don't have the same patch installed you will not see that custom content.

If that is the case, you can ask your friends to share the patch they are using and install it by following the instructions here:

Edited by Direbrow

Sounds like you're missing the vc_redist install. It's inside your Epsilon folder. Alternatively, check the #tech-faq in discord.