Sign in to follow this  
Thaneiris

An Intro

Hello Epsilon! I'm known as Thaneiris and more recently Goswin from my long history in the WoW private RP server world dating back to old references like Rebel WoW, Millennium WoW, Divinity-X, and the late RPH. I think that's maybe over 15 years not including the RP experience I carried into WoW at it's launch when I was very young and inexperienced. I honed my skills on retail WoW up until about WoTLK when I moved full time to private servers where i've been ever since!

I'm a bit out-of-touch when it comes to most things post-Cataclym since that was the last expansion I followed closely. So i've almost come full circle in the sense i'm learning again! I've had to take numerous long term departures from actively RPing over the past few years so i'm eager to get back into it.

I have previous experience on older servers leading guilds or rather a guild that's continued over many servers and that's Kingdom of Stormwind. Some of you may recognize it when we were very popular and active but obviously with my drop-off in activity the guild and corresponding phase we hosted did too. But we have a template for success and I think we bring a really fun setting to the community on each server the guild gets revived so i'm hoping that Epsilon will be our new home and welcome us in that way.

I'll look forward to meeting many of you online! Feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions about Kingdom of Stormwind and how to get involved early as we start getting settled in.