Sign in to follow this  
Vurlaine

Gday!

Hello, Hi, Hey and Gday! My name is Vurlaine, I'm a loveable doofy gay Aussie from the land down under and I'm here on the good word of a friend who's told me a lot about Epsilon. And honestly at first, I didn't believe him after all the amazing things he's said about this private server but from what I've seen of him streaming it to me and leading me to this forum, I have to say that I am blown away! As a WoW refugee myself, I spent quite a few years roleplaying on the Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord servers; writing scenes, writing character backgrounds, writing dialogue, creating events and planning fights, the whole works. But after the 'elephant in the room' happened, I didn't feel right playing the game anymore. And so I took a long break! Tried many different MMOs such as Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy XIV but none of them quite scratched the roleplay itch I was looking for. Until my friend lead me here!

And here I am, looking to dip my toes back into a past-time that to this day I enjoy immensely.

Hey Vurlaine!

We at Epsilon are elated to hear that you enjoy our server. Thank you for taking the time to write this and submitting it. It really fills our hearts with joy.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out!