Layet

Your characters artwork

The fearsome and elite Alliance Gunship, The Storm Fortress. She is a massive gunship, equipped with several heavy cannons. She is capable of delivering devastating broadsides.

She is currently under the command of Admiral Armando Salazar.

WoWCine028.jpg

Edited by Emperor of Mankind

Emperor of the Galactic Dominion, Dark Lord of the Sith, Sole Ruler of Mandalore, and Lord of Clan Saxon

On 9/20/2017 at 8:48 PM, Matt said:

@zorletos If i may ask how was this done exactly? 

@Matt I swear i'm not remotely late.

But uh..  yeah, sure. xD
basically just exported models via WMV in fbx format and opened & posed in Cinema 4d. Maya or SFM would also work, cinema's just really easy to learn. I've seen /some/ people do it with blender, but I wouldn't recommend it personally since it's really more of a modelling program and it's animation controls like a rusted tank that somehow contracted syphilis. I've been experimenting with using after effects to further enhance the image, but for the most part all the work's done in the animation program of your choice. youtube tutorials are your friend xD And as i said, there's a variety of options. If you're having trouble with one program, don't hesitate to try another. I started trying to use blender and good /god/ does that demotivate you quick lmao

Anyways, feel free to DM me about further questions or w/e xD As much as i love to talk about this stuff, it's off topic here.

You see, I WOULD post art.  But I'm a talentless reject who shall never have any because I haven't the money, nor the ability to do so!  xD

fdfgsdfgs.png

On 10/26/2017 at 1:29 PM, Romeo said:

mithaniel fucking eredars huh

gee i wonder why that joke got out of hand

also;

stepan-alekseev-final-2.jpg?1443928681

reference picture by stepan alekseev for Blizzfest that i use for one of my characters that'll be involved in some events i'll be doing eventually

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png