Beedril

[ADDON] Forged NPC list

Short:
This Forged NPC List is exactly what it says on the tin (+ A bit extra), adding a working NPC list to the NPC Forge tab that shows all the forged NPCs in the phase. It's divided into a phase level and a GUID level, allowing you to see a list of all the forged NPCs in the phase, or specifically all the spawns of a specific NPC. It includes filtering, spawning & deleting.

Screenshots:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

A few more images, including a small guide on all the functionality can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/RmDA45p

Download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mCYj4tWTy9XAhpUOLT4FUBY5pHU-VaUF/

Installation:

Download the zip from the link above, open the zip & drag the Epsilon_Forge_NPCList folder inside into your World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons/ folder for Epsilon, start the game & it should now show up in your Epsilon addon list.

Full Functionality:

• A list of all forged NPCs in a phase
    • The ability to spawn any NPC from this list
    • The ability to delete any NPC from this list (Will completely delete the NPC, including any spawn points!)
  • A secondary list of each GUID found within your phase (Or a message to show that this NPC hasn't been spawned anywhere in your phase)
    • The ability to teleport directly to each GUID
    • The ability to spawn the NPC from this list
    • The ability to delete any specific GUID from this list, deleting only this spawn
  • Filter options for the primary forged list, for both ID & name. 787413 Stormwind Infantry can be found by typing in "741", "Stormwind", "stormwind", & "rMwiND iNF". Whatever your liking!
  • A manual refresh button, so you can hand refresh whenever you or other members of your phase create new NPCs.
Edited by Beedril

On 1/21/2022 at 3:39 PM, Besimole said:

Cant download :c 

Fixed! I swear I set the drive permissions properly, but for some reason it reset them ?

Anyway, I'll attach the file to this post as well + if you want a reply that's not 4 days later just poke me on Discord instead (Rick#0001)

Epsilon_Forge_NPCList.zip

Greetings, could you tell me how to use it correctly, it does not load the complete list, only those that I have made

I made a modification to the addon so it allows to sort columns by clicking on them, so if someone is interested in that, there you go, sorry for the necro.

Epsilon_Forge_NPCList.zip

Edited by Mortyn

Posted (edited)

Has anyone encountered such a problem with disconnects (error 51900319) when opening this addon? This has only started to happen recently. I tried reinstalling the addon and it works for a while, and then disconnects happen again.

Edited by AngryShtyle