Sign in to follow this  
Erkor

.phase playsound audiochannel selector

As it stands right now, .phase playsound exclusively plays audio to the music channel, and fades it from the current ambient music. This makes it impossible to use with anything short of music, and even then, people generally have their music disabled.

I think it'd be better if you could, at least, choose the channel to play audio to. What I mean by that is things like this:

.ph playsound 11803 sfx

The above command would, for example, play sound 11803 to the sound effects channel (e.g. what you would hear if you have your sound unmuted).

The command would be really useful for playing audio effects or music if it wasn't restricted to a channel people have generally muted or doesn't play nice with short audio files.

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

we would need an intermediate addon to handle this. the server cannot make you hear noise outside of the sound/music channels via packets.

really? damn

i swear it was possible on trinitycore (because it worked on RPH) so i thought it was possible here too

oh well ?

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

sorry, i can definitely make play sound and play music separate, but not use the ambient/dialog channels.

well, playing sound to the SFX channel is more than enough imo. people don't turn their music on and the gradual fade between them makes it unfeasable to use for short sounds

up to u if u feel its worth it ? ?

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

please....

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

?

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg