FEMALE SETHRAK PATCH:

First and foremost, I wish to give a HUGE thank you to Voyager, he worked so hard making this patch and bringing it to fruition. He did such a lovely freakin' job and I look forward to seeing everyone else enjoy his work.

Now, with that in order, I want to explain a few things about the patch. There are a total of TWELVE female Sethrak models added within this mod that Voyager placed together with tidbits of help from me here and there. They replace the low definition human models from Vanilla WoW and therefore, that's what people without the patch will be seeing. I do wish to stress that installing this patch is imperative if you want to be able to enjoy what everyone else is seeing! 

Installing the patch is fairly easy, and the instructions below require: WinRAR, Epsilon Launcher, and the Patch folder.  

Download Here

Instructions:

Spoiler

1. Open up your Epsilon8300 FOLDER. It should look something like this:

b1zI3i9.png

2. Open up the _retail_ folder and click: Patches. If you haven't ever installed patches before and there's no patches folder, make the folder and name it: Patches. Then open it up.

bOL6uel.png

3.) Open up WinRAR and go to the 'Snek' zip folder. Open it up and look for the yellow Snek folder. Do not open it. Simply highlight the folder and drag it into the Epsilon8300's Patches folder. Again, that's: Epsilon8300 > _retail_ > Patches

AxgHBTs.png

4.) Open up your Epsilon Launcher, and go to: Patches. It should say: 'Snek' within there. If the box is unchecked, check it. This will activate the patch for you!

0PW7DWA.png

5.) Close out the WoWClient if it is opened, you will not be able to see the patch activated unless otherwise. 

6.) Open up the WoW client again, log in, and you should see your new Sethrak models!

--
Model IDs:

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png
 754: Red w/ Blue Eyes | Gold/Blue Attire - 278: Green w/ Purple Eyes | Gold/Blue Attire - 258: Black w/ Green Eyes | Gold/Blue Attire

Second_Sethrak.png
93: Rose Diamondback w/ Sand Eyes | Charcoal/Silver Attire - 162: Grey-Blue w/ Grey Eyes | Charcoal/Silver Attire - 327: Dust w/ Green Eyes | Charcoal/Silver Attire

Third_Sethrak.png
97: Gold w/ Blue Eyes | Cream/Gold Attire - 213: White Mottled w/ Orange Eyes | Cream/Gold Attire - 285: White w/ Pink Eyes | Cream/Gold Attire

Fourth_Sethrak.png
215: Olive w/ Yellow Eyes | Red/Black/Silver Attire - 423: Diamondback w/ Sand Eyes | Red/Black/Silver Attire - 424: Black Mamba w/ Black Eyes | Red/Black/Silver Attire

QUESTIONS & CONCERNS:
Q. Is this patch public or just for the guild?
    This patch was intended for the Sethralia phase+guild, but it is open to be used by the public so feel free to share with your friends!
Q. Are special requests able to be made to update the patch?
    While not guaranteed, we will take in requests as considerations for the future, but if you would like to have a custom order for yourself, please message my boyfriend Voyager, he takes in commissions!
Q. Will there be more reskins added in the near future?
    Very likely! So stay tuned!

Credits go to: Voyager Creates

Edited by Elke

5 hours ago, fish with broken dreams said:

cant wait till i see some1 using an alpha wow model for a female human farmer with trp saying its sethrak

If the tools were publicly available to do otherwise, I'd have utilised them, but alas...

It is also prudent to remember that this patch was initially intended for a guild.

6 hours ago, Voyager said:

If the tools were publicly available to do otherwise, I'd have utilised them, but alas...

if only there was a way to replace the displayids rather than models to cause least confusion between people using the patch and people not using the patch

image.png.69ba132bb4bb1bd48269bef5c670c38a.png