Sign in to follow this  
Classic

Hey, what's good?

Hello, beautiful people.

My name is Derick and I go by a bunch of dumb names over the internet, most recent of which is Classically Handsome/Olyn, most popular and well-known of which is probably Sprockamite.

I've been around the block and back. Lately, I've been on a night elf/highborn stint but my traditional favored flavors of RP include orcs, gnomes and wizards-- But I'll do a lil' bit of everything, since I tend to enjoy most of what is offered. I like playing video games and stuff, if anyone ever feels like playing a vibeo game feel free to ask about it or something.

Uh.

Send me a message if you'd like a compliment.

That's it, I guess. Hope to see you folks aR OUN D. ............... . . . . . . . . .  

Though I know that I had, once upon a time, made a statement on the subject matter, I do not wholly remember what it was that I had said regarding this particular issue; however, however! Whatever it was that I may have said in regards to it(the current topic of discussion, I mean.), I know that I stand by my aforementioned statement, without a shadow of doubt, what I said is what I meant and what I am standing by now. Whatever that may have been.

Just now, Jordy said:

welp, time to shitpost

I wAnT to FRIck OLYn

Discord: Garrett#8626

1 minute ago, Graxton said:

I wAnT to FRIck OLYn

Just now, Lucas said:

i love derick!!!!

Ain't No StoppInG tHIS Train whEe!!!!

guys, chill out...

Though I know that I had, once upon a time, made a statement on the subject matter, I do not wholly remember what it was that I had said regarding this particular issue; however, however! Whatever it was that I may have said in regards to it(the current topic of discussion, I mean.), I know that I stand by my aforementioned statement, without a shadow of doubt, what I said is what I meant and what I am standing by now. Whatever that may have been.

Hello... I'll play the part of the sane person here I guess.

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif