XyrrYai

Kel'Thuzad Shadowlands Skin Patch v1.0

Hello! Recently, a friend of mine had given me the files required to import Kel'thuzad from the Shadowlands into our current generation of WoW; His name is Taldor, and you may know him. He gave me permission to upload this, and also showed me how to do some basic patchwerk.

Below are some screenshots to show you how the new Kel'thuzad skin looks, as well as the patch itself.

To install it, do the following:

First, download the .zip file.

Next, extract the files here: C:(or whatever drive you use)/ ... /Epsilon (Or whatever you have the game folder named)/_retail_/Patches

It should look something like Epsilon/_retail_/Patches/kelthuzad with the files

Finally, you need to activate the patch. Simply go to your epsilon launcher, and click the 'Patches' button on the right. It should allow you to then check off the patch... And boom! You're good to go!

There we go. Hope this is helpful to you guys!

Oh, and additionally, I called it v1.0! I should give a bit of insight on that!

I noticed a glaring issue or two with the skin to keep in mind.

First, there are no frost effects like the original has (and I'd like to fix that for the future),

And second, there is no dialogue animation like the original has (which I don't know if I'll get a chance to fix)

But yeah, there you have it!

WoWScrnShot_032822_165432.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032822_165415.jpg

WoWScrnShot_032822_165423.jpg

kelthuzad.zip

Edited by XyrrYai
Meant to write about future possible updates

This one is great, but may I be greedy and ask if you'd replace the ordinary lich model with one of the SL house of ritual liches as well?

On 4/16/2022 at 11:25 PM, Draz said:

This one is great, but may I be greedy and ask if you'd replace the ordinary lich model with one of the SL house of ritual liches as well?

Y'know I've been trying to see if there's a way. It's not as simple as Kel'thuzad's unfortunately. Though I am looking into it!

10 hours ago, XyrrYai said:

Y'know I've been trying to see if there's a way. It's not as simple as Kel'thuzad's unfortunately. Though I am looking into it!

Interesting ?