hi! a friend told me about epsilon, and i was very ? over it because i miss warcraft but hate blizzard, and i'm coming from over a thousand hours mucking around building things in the skyrim creation kit. i love designing my own places in video games, base building, customizing, all of that; skyrim, minecraft, conan exiles, raft, anything where i can design my own space. so far my impression of epsilon is that it's very complex and i really need to be writing down the commands until i get used to them. i have to keep reminding myself that i didn't learn all of the commands and controls to cheat and worldbuild in skyrim over the course of a day, and this is even more complicated, so it'll take time.

my warcraft main has a huge amount of character development, but i'm EXTREMELY rusty at rping and not good at initiating or receiving walkups, so mostly i expect i'll be off in a corner making my dream house for her and looking cool and thinking about all of that character development that's mostly been generated in a vacuum, at least to start with. i really have no idea how big or small the community is on epsilon! but i'm excited to be here and learn how to use these incredible tools being provided completely for free.