Patchworkk

Gob Group Random Rotation

• Type of Bug: Gob Groups/Gob Rotation

• Description: Sometimes when spawning or moving a gob group, one or more gobs out of said group (usually ones that were rotated) will suddenly rotate at weird angles.

• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot):

One wall which is its own gob group, in its normal rotation:
WoWScrnShot_042122_061206.thumb.jpg.47b22a0a7d60e7591fd3d8aa62a2292a.jpg

The other wall, a separate gob group, after i attempted to move it back a little, the tile immediately rotated itself:
WoWScrnShot_042122_061159.thumb.jpg.18b64fb122158a39dc661a46c34467e6.jpg

• Steps to reproduce: Tried to move around the other gob groups i had, moved all of them at least 2-3 times, one gob group also had it's rotation randomly affected, i do not know if my other group being affected raised this ones chance of also being rotated:
WoWScrnShot_042122_062716.thumb.jpg.b590c91ccd17b3fe5ae011931cdf8c95.jpg

• Expected result: Gobjects will move without being rotated.

• Observed result: Gobjects will get rotated seemingly without any cause

• Reproduction rate: Happens few and far between, has happened in the past though I had thought it to be fixed for a while

• Additional information: The phase i was making the blueprint in is 55347, through the Blueprint portal and straight over the wall past the flowers, I'm gonna leave the affected gobs as is for now in case any of you need to inspect them to see what's going on

EDIT: This seems to have fixed itself after the crash at 6:56 est? i am keeping the bug report up regardless in case it still needs to be looked at, but the bugs cannot be seen in game now

Edited by Patchworkk

It would seem this issue is still happening, my gob group was fine until i made it a blueprint and upon spawning it the roof was messed up as below:
image.thumb.png.1bade8267e96198caf9724ea3ea6459e.png

This should be fixed as of 6th May. I see your repost was on the 3rd. Please open a new thread if you continue to experience this on newly created groups / blueprints.

(Note that the fix isn't retroactive)