Sign in to follow this  
Vampirecherry

Nightborne and Amber eyes for Female Night Elves

I'm still somewhat new to this all, so are there any patches out there with amber eyes for female nelfs? Also while I'm at it.. Nightborne have next to no options, even in Epsilon, so are there any patches with some fun customizations? Like some facial hair for males, or glowing hair for both genders? 

Hugs for anyone who answers. ❤️ 

its a planned feature to be added with shadowlands stuff if i remember right, as they dont have a way for changing eye colours for female nelfs yet.

4 hours ago, Sans said:

its a planned feature to be added with shadowlands stuff if i remember right, as they dont have a way for changing eye colours for female nelfs yet.

Ah aight. That's nice to know! You know if they'll add some facial hair options for Nightborne? I know some who wants to rp as NB, but they just don't want to, because poor customization options and no facial hair for guys. 

On 4/29/2022 at 4:14 AM, Vampirecherry said:

Ah aight. That's nice to know! You know if they'll add some facial hair options for Nightborne? I know some who wants to rp as NB, but they just don't want to, because poor customization options and no facial hair for guys. 

yeah! they're planning on adding all of the shadowlands options and i /believe/ they want to rig as many races as tehy can for as many options as they can. i think they just have to do it manually which might be easier in shadowlands since it doesnt have the weird limits bfa does right now