Sign in to follow this  
Erkor

classic maps do not the vast majority kinds of phase shifting

partially for posterity and for notification in case my tech support mention went unnoticed:

Classic maps (EK, Kalimdor) do not support any shifting beyond texture shifting. Doodads cannot be shifted, names cannot be shifted, celestial bodies cannot be shifted in, and spell skyboxes cannot be shifted in either.

I imagine part of the problem is connected to the same issue that the Infinite Flatlands have with being unable to add celestial bodies(? razmataz mentioned this earlier today iirc)

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

bumb

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

pumb ?

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

this is more accurately a feature request...

honestly you might be better off shifting the entire map onto EK / Kalimdor. we don't have proper map data generated for EK/Kalimdor so the server doesn't really see them.

BUT HOW CAN I EMPTY CLASSIC BARRENS IF SHIFTING IT WILL REOPEN THE RAVINE ????????????????????

i WILL make this a suggestion

Edited by Erkor

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg