Sign in to follow this  
bipp

Morphing help

I'm new to Epsilon, and the whole character customization is really what I've been excited to join for because on retail, my main RP character is an Ethereal. And while I would like to carry them over to Epsilon I can't really seem to find how to morph the player model into an Ethereal? I've sort of figured out how to make NPCs Ethereals by digging for displayIDs (which are a bitch to find for some reason) but I figured I would ask here how to morph myself into an Ethereal, or if that's even possible? Thank you in advance if you answer! 

use .morph while targetting nobody

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 6/8/2022 at 3:43 AM, Erkor said:

use .morph while targetting nobody

This didn't work for me, I'm still just appearing as a cube. I've even done the creature lookup to make certain that I have the correct displayid.

are you sure you're using the displayID and not the entryID of the npc in question

there's a handy dandy command to find displayIDs in-game: .lookup display creature [modelname here]

using this will display every existing morph associated with that model; for example in the ethereal's case, it'd be:

.lookup display creature etherial

please note i've spelled it etherial instead of ethereal because the guy at blizzard who named the model and its associated files doesn't know english or something

1D0SOy5.png

these five-digit numbers (19630, 19631, et cetera) are DisplayIDs of an NPC, which you want to use in combination with .morph:

puamxSH.png

Here I have morphed to DisplayID 19631, still in the frame, which is an ethereal with black armor and red energies.

the creature lookup only gives you the entryIDs for NPCs, and if you don't know the model name, you can use .npc info to display things including the displayID:

QnSpebz.png

i hope this helps

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png