Montoya

Beard options for female characters

The other day I mod natived my human female character with the human male skin, allowing the beard texture to appear on a female model and I realized, hey that could be really useful actually! Only problem is, using mod native commands to attach a skin that wasn't meant to be attached to a model it was never designed for can look... Scuffed to say the least. So what if it was an official customization? Just a beard texture attached to a face option would probably suffice, similar to what swtor has. I know a fair amount of people on this server prefer to play male characters on female models because they're less chunky, they'd get a lot of use out of it, and in rare cases even cis women have been shown to grow beards.

Overall it's a feature that I think could make epsi just a pinch more eccentric (in a good way :D)

Screenshot (500).png

i think this is a neat idea for all races! its fun to have a lot of customization options, maybe theyll be able to implement it when they get the shadowlands customization in ?

Please no.
this is terrible and pointless. 
Can you wish for good customization options? it could be the same like draenei and satyrs. To a man model make a version of the body less muscular. So he will look like a young guy. No need to make women with beards.

Make women with beards. Diversity matters. In fact, you should make them in spite of those saying no and calling them 'bad' options.

It's a damn good option.

yeah, coming back to agree with swift, the people saying no are boring and also hate anyone having fun with things they personally dont want/like

theres nothing wrong with more options, we can have beards on female models and more body diversity in the future!