Sign in to follow this  
Eevee

Hemwick Forest (Survival Horror) Ideas, Feedback, etc

Based on what you've said already, I have very high hopes for this.

While it is probably already something you have on mind - I would definitely like to see either a surplus of psychological horror events over jumpscares, or at least a balance between the two. A good setting and vocabulary can affect one both in and out of the game far more than "scary monster around corner!!"

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

Sounds pretty good!.. Honestly hmm, if there is something that were to scare me, it would be those dark ambients that look shady and old.. But specifically, when there is this thing you can't kill, and you basicly need to run from it like hell.. And there is no way to kill it.. Brings that thrill of being hunted and one shoted at any moment. :P

I like it, I remember being around and hosting the phase on RPH.  It was pretty successful, I know I'd have no problems hosting again in future.  And I hope it makes a return!

fdfgsdfgs.png

Just now, Insomnia said:

I like it, I remember being around and hosting the phase on RPH.  It was pretty successful, I know I'd have no problems hosting again in future.  And I hope it makes a return!

That was Hemwick, the town, this is the forest itself. We are focusing more on the horror aspect and the sort before opening the town, once the forest's story arch is complete.

Why not

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

43 minutes ago, Traius said:

you got any lovecraftian shit goin on?

Yes actually, I say we do in the first post. There's going to be mostly lovecraftian horrors. Though wow models are limiting... But we'll do the best we can!