Sign in to follow this  
Ouroboros

Lighting Rendering Bug

• Type of Bug: Graphical Rendering Error

• Description: This bug appears exclusive to my phase and I can't determine what the cause is, or how to replicate it; the eps_emptywmo_gilneas_garrison_magictower_v3 - 879568 is rendering with the wood trim ignoring all light sources, defaulting to a bright lighting. Attached picture for examples; tested with other players and determined that it only does this in my phase. Skyboxes don't seem to be the culprit, after using the reset all confirm command to make certain they weren't changed, relog and restart of client don't fix the issue. Same is true of phase weather.

This isn't a very helpful bug report, because I have absolutely no idea what's causing this or even where to begin on process of elimination after confirming weather and skyboxes aren't at fault.

• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot): Attached screenshot.

• Steps to reproduce: Absolutely no clue.

• Expected result: Model should be rendering with the wood trim being impacted by ambient lighting.

• Observed result: See attached screenshot; parts of the wood trim render as hyper-lit.

• Reproduction rate: 100% for me, but no clue on how to actually provoke this error.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Ouroboros