namani55

Custom Items?

Hello, I was asking about this I think last year or the year before that; also seen some posts from 2016-2017 about this which have been answered with "This will be added... at some point". Has the creation of custom items been implemented yet? If not, is it worked on or something? Any estimates? Personally, I don't even need equippable items, I just want to add currency to my phase. Like... a item that's a coin and gets traded around, with the possibility of me being the only one that can .add it. I can get behind the fact that you guys wouldn't add it now since we might go to a shadowlands client soon, but at least with shadowlands pretty please??? ?

yeah custom items are a thing

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

13 hours ago, namani55 said:

How do I make them? What's the command?

the command family is .forge item -- it's a little difficult to comprehend because a lot of the subcommands aren't documented amazingly well but i think people generally can give you pointers in game

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png