Sign in to follow this  
Highlander

Campaigns and Stories of your character on Azeroth.

Since we will get the recent patch, it is expected to have the timeline advanced with it. So I am asking everyone, what are your characters role in the Legion situation, what are your goals and current campaigns in the timeline?

Feel free to drop long stories with the spoiler tag, I will drop my own soon.

Edited by Highlander

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

Technically, there's no "offical" based timeline as we're supporting all Roleplaying to be done within the user's phases; this allows the owner, if they want to specify any particular timeline that they want, be it First War based all the way to retail timeline of the invasion of Argus.

If I bring back Malax; and if I do it'll be a completely refresh of the character with just the same name. He'll no doubt be alongside the Armies of the Legionfall assisting in clearing Azeroth of all remnant Legion forces, I doubt he'd bother going to Argus and helping the army of the light.

1 hour ago, Malax said:

If I bring back Malax; and if I do it'll be a completely refresh of the character with just the same name. He'll no doubt be alongside

Did you mean he'll no doubt be alongside Tiariana?

so his no longer gonna be a green dragon????

Layet the Slayer of Shilen, Slayer of Demons and Slayer of Men will be wherever the GUCCI GOLD IS BOIS

14vqpux_zps73085916.png 

Spoiler

credits to cielle for signature

Ahri will just exist in the scenery, for all i figured until now

I have ideas for Mith. With my friend I dragged here, I intend to do some very interesting things B)

9kTXiSH.png

I wanted my characters, or well mostly my High Elf to experience the whole Legion expansion since I never played that expansion on retail, and Paragon isn't anywhere near getting to Legion, but otherwise, I'd see my character being up to date with the timeline, the original retail timeline. Like, either still being part of the Legionfall on Thal'dranath, or otherwise venturing on Argus atop the Vindicaar for some fun events etc.

So, for all of my characters, I don't like the idea of backtracing to be RP in a past era or like in a past war, like having a phase set up during the Second War, for all of my characters, the phase will be up-to-date like retail is, so 7.3.

coollogo_com-22769966.png

I've been toying with the idea of a Goblin Steam Warrior (cause mech suits are awesome, shush!) that I plan to use him during Legion and have him dabble in Fel Power to make his mech suit stronger, he would get this idea of using fel to improve his mech suit  by observing Fell Reavers or other advanced Legion technology. He is still a WIP. 

Also, I would love to play through the whole Legion expac because I played a DH until 110 and then stopped playing (rip).