Raccoonmancer

[Patch] Anyone got a cig? We do!

A little, quick patch that is meant to replace the Candy Cane spell with a cig. Certified working on humans - if any races have it floaty like the gobbo, please leave it in comments.

Hope everyone enjoys. Previews below!

image.png.df5f296b745be1b5b9121fa4a7c3b26c.png

GR_CalloftheCiggy.zip

Known Issues:

V1:
- The Cig appears to be floating on Goblins, looking into how to fix that.

Edited by Raccoonmancer
Known issues section added.

Hey there, thanks for the feedback everyone. I might update this patch soonTM in the future (Not Blizzard levels of soon, it'll actually be soon) and make it so that it is race specifically adjusted. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted here.

On 2/28/2023 at 8:40 PM, Raccoonmancer said:

Hey there, thanks for the feedback everyone. I might update this patch soonTM in the future (Not Blizzard levels of soon, it'll actually be soon) and make it so that it is race specifically adjusted. I'll make sure to keep everyone posted here.

Gonna be the bearer of bad news, this is a universal spell so it cannot be adjusted for each race.

On 7/23/2023 at 4:22 PM, Pepperjack said:

Gonna be the bearer of bad news, this is a universal spell so it cannot be adjusted for each race.

Yes, it is something I've realized! That's why I'm trying to replace it with a rarely used helmet, since helmets are per race adjusted, that is also one of the main reasons that this is taking longer than expected, because I have to work in the archaic 2.79 blender version where the commands are incredibly frustrating ?

On 8/27/2023 at 1:44 PM, Raccoonmancer said:

Yes, it is something I've realized! That's why I'm trying to replace it with a rarely used helmet, since helmets are per race adjusted, that is also one of the main reasons that this is taking longer than expected, because I have to work in the archaic 2.79 blender version where the commands are incredibly frustrating ?

Can't use 2.91? That's what I use.

Join the Patch Bank for modding resources, patch updates, and to share your work: https://discord.gg/pJvY5EZ8AY
Hop in The Library. Check out some guides. Wanna shift WMOs? Have a look: https://discord.gg/GEZpsDNtWH
Never forget that video games are supposed to be fun. Once they're not, it's time to fix things.