Sign in to follow this  
MindScape

.char set [customizations]

Basically suggestion a new command that allows you to change your current character's features on the fly.

For examples, ".char set hair 1" to change your hair to whatever hair 1 is, just like with NPC forge.

Maybe allow multiple in a row also to save spamming commands if you want to change quite a few at a time, ex: ".char set hair 1 haircolor 2"

Couple this with macros/addons and you could set up quick character presets on one character to change between.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

? when we update to shadowlands, assuming the barbershop interface works, you could make presets using narcissus's 9.2.7 version

i don't know whether we're going to be on patch 9.2.5 or 9.2.7 but Narcissus 1.2.6 and onwards have a barbershop preset system; whether it plays nice with epsilon's customizations is a different story but i guess we'll find out when it comes to that

for what it's worth, there hasn't been any note in the changelog that refers to dracthyr-related bugfixes with its barbershop feature, and considering that adds a truckload of customization options and a few new and unique categories, i'm inclined to say it might JustWork™

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png