Beira

Missing Models

I seem to be lacking a few models here and there, like the Warlord's Deathwheel and Garrosh Hellscream. Instead of looking as they should, they appear as an untextured pandaren woman.
Is there any way I can gain these missing models?

20 hours ago, Azarchius said:

Please confirm if fixed.

It is not. Both those models, along with some others, still give the appearance of an untextured female panda.
And I've provided a few screenshots just to showcase. They contain Garrosh and the missing mounts I've found. There may be more models, but these are the only ones I'm aware of thus far.
Unless I'm missing the most up-to-date DBFiles, which I generally try to make sure I download the most recent from the How to Connect page, these are still missing.

Deathwheel Panda.PNG

Garrosh Panda.PNG

Ironhoof Panda.PNG

Midnight Panda.PNG

Paladin Charger Panda.PNG

Treadblade Panda.PNG

This is still a thing.
--------

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

Just wanted to add that this problem also happens with the models of

- Ko'ragh (54825)

- Shadow-lord Iskar (61932)

- Supreme Lord Kazzak (64119)

- Ragewing the Untamed (53315)

- Dreadfang (56363)

- Blazing Trickster (53112)

- Wise Mari (41125)

- Azure Serpant (39492)

- Sha of Violence (43283)

- Almost all the Paragons of the Klaxxi [except for Skeer the Bloodseeker] (48675,48676,48677,48678,48679,48680,48681,48682)

- Amber-Shaper Un'sok (43126)

- Garalon (42368)

- The Stone Guard [From Mogu'shan Chambers] (42644,41894,41893,41892)

also, i think it would be good to add the model's id of the others already reported, maybe that would help

- Garrosh Hellscream (49585)

- Champion's Dreadblade (60207) [this model belongs to his NPC version, i don't know if it's the same]

Also, i think that the majority of the missing models are from the Mist of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor expansions, and there are some from Legion (like midnight in his mount version, Hyrja (65076), Cortilax (65791), Serpentrix (65110), or Cenarius (70947), Ursoc (66676), Elerethe Renferal (69474) or the Nightmare Tentacle (72236) from the Emerald Nightmare Raid)

- What am i suppose to do now?

- What a King must do.

This is still a problem.

Any fix in sight at all?

It's kinda screwing with one of my characters.

Might also be worth noting that, having grabbed the displayID for Midnight, I can morph in to the horse with no problems.

It might be an issue of a displayID simply not lining up correctly in the directory with certain NPCs or mounts?

Edited by VernDagon

Thank you @Neredun for the comprehensive list. I just went through and verified that all of those morphs are now in the game. If you come across any other mysteriously white Pandaren Women, feel free to make another bug report.

Marked as solved.