Sign in to follow this  
Teach

Glitching Tiles at the edge of the Screen.

Hello! 

So for a while now, my build has been glitching for myself and the members within my guild. Tiles at the edge of the screen will phase in and out, glitching in and out of view. Other objects will do the same, such as curbs, corners, and single gobs. Furthermore, random tiles will lose collision. I thought a WMO could be at fault, but this also happens in our tile-only build as well. Our build is stretched across three phases in the same area in the Old Hillsbrad Foothills instance. I've tried to move the build elsewhere and it does the same thing. Leaving the phase and returning will fix it most of the time but I fear that it can be jarring for new members joining the phase to see not working and falling through tiles. 

Below is a video that shows the issue at hand! Any help would be appreciated. Anything to help save the build would be great, I've spent months working on it with the guild and I would hate to lose it all to this glitch. 

- I could not fit the file in the post, so I uploaded it to youtube privately. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them ASAP, thank you again. 

https://youtu.be/W4m3LIBvp1U