I go by Handsome Villain, I'm a storyteller / writer / roleplayer who has been lurking in the shadows, biding my time, waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself ...

... and here it is! 

IMPORTANT NOTES

am the player that people warn you about.
Having fun > Lore accuracy (I try to follow the lore closely so I dare you to challenge me on it)
I will NOT acknowledge or accept the death of N'zoth in the canon and you cannot make me
Part of my style will involve a ridiculous or downright silly element frequently - it's there to get a laugh out of the reader, and if I succeed you owe me a PM telling me what did it. 
and the other part of my style is Spontaneity and Improvising which I will call 'taking this bitch off the rails' for the sake of the joy it brings me.

Platonic relationships have a place between characters in roleplay and inevitably there will be characters who have chemistry and those who do.
With that said, I almost ALWAYS will prefer to roleplay with a character that will be a romantic interest for my character over a strictly platonic one, that's that.

I can be reached via Discord at: HandsomeVillain#6669 with any questions, comment, concerns and I'll do my best not to make a joke out of it as a reaction.

And for your troubles, enjoy a couple pieces of hand drawn digital art courtesy of yours truly

Respectively, these pieces are titled "Slutty Goofy" and "Waluigi Gay Bdsm Hentai" (both of which are SFW)

slutty goofy.png

waluigi gay bdsm hentai.jpg