Mordred

[DEAD] Lord Ravenfall

I'm going to pin HER down and tickle her until she squeals like a pig!

Tbh, this actually is a very nice setup, well done. I love the use of pictures to separate the categories. Not to mention the artwork for that is all the same style too.

i look forward to zanaris and mith being sarcastic assholes and killing the stupid people. B)

9kTXiSH.png

Just now, Mithaniel said:

i look forward to zanaris and mith being sarcastic assholes and killing the stupid people. B)

The dream team.

edkEI8P.png

https://curiouscat.me/mordred

Ask me anything, server related or no.

That's a cool looking character! I'd like to see an expansion on his shortcomings and weaknesses, let us know what makes him tick and what makes him unique! As I only see he's slow to trust, but who isn't these days ahah ;)

5 minutes ago, Ash said:

That's a cool looking character! I'd like to see an expansion on his shortcomings and weaknesses, let us know what makes him tick and what makes him unique! As I only see he's slow to trust, but who isn't these days ahah ;)

I can expand upon the traits to add his weaknesses a bit later today. 

edkEI8P.png

Just now, Mordred said:

I can expand upon the traits to add his weaknesses a bit later today. 

Sweet! I'll keep an eye out after I get back from work :>

So. As far as I'm concerned, I would say the character itself is decent. The writing is far beyond my own capabilities and very fluid. It really goes to show that writing about anything can really capture the minds of people who aren't all that interested in the subject when you use the proper wording for it. Personally, I never had a major encounter with Deathwatch or Zanaris, so I can't speak from experience... But from what I can see, it is a solid 8.5/10 character.

I might look silly trying to offer actual constructive criticism in the sea of memes, but meh... Whatever. Personally, I find the only problem with this character to be the extensive use of archetypes that are often considered cliché while bringing very little new to the table. Hence the lower rating. Other than that, I'm looking forward to meeting you ICly and knowing you better OOCly. The past on RPH be damned.

unknown.png

Updated a trait due to a change in heart, and added a brief list of equipment. More detailed descriptions will be found in his TRP.

edkEI8P.png

An excellent re-work. Lovely choice of frontpage avatar and simple paragraphs for easy reading. GG Tyler, GG!

4 hours ago, Vojtik said:

Hmmm I can't wait to find out.

;)

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

An excellent re-work. Lovely choice of frontpage avatar and simple paragraphs for easy reading. GG Tyler, GG!

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Killaninja12 said:

GOWWY HE SO COOW OWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEOWOWOWW!!!!!

edkEI8P.png

Updated. 

After a duel with the half elven ranger Vaelren, Zanaris found himself confronted by Elandris. 

In an effort to ward the Demon Hunter off, Zanaris attempted a psychic assault, but this only caused Elandris to lash out in fury, revealing him as Xetherus, the Nathrezim. 

Not faring well to being revealed in the most uncanny of places - Xetherus battled the brave Demon Hunter, causing him to flee after he shattered his warglaives with a powerful cleave of his demonsteel greatsword. 

Xetherus then made his retreat, being scarred in the process by Fera’sar, a brave Elven mage who tried to stand steadfast against the might of a Dreadlord. 

Lord Ravenfall as we know it is considered dead, but Xetherus lurks onwards with an entire arsenal of vessels. 

edkEI8P.png

10 hours ago, Mordred said:

Updated. 

After a duel with the half elven ranger Vaelren, Zanaris found himself confronted by Elandris. 

In an effort to ward the Demon Hunter off, Zanaris attempted a psychic assault, but this only caused Elandris to lash out in fury, revealing him as Xetherus, the Nathrezim. 

Not faring well to being revealed in the most uncanny of places - Xetherus battled the brave Demon Hunter, causing him to flee after he shattered his warglaives with a powerful cleave of his demonsteel greatsword. 

Xetherus then made his retreat, being scarred in the process by Fera’sar, a brave Elven mage who tried to stand steadfast against the might of a Dreadlord. 

Lord Ravenfall as we know it is considered dead, but Xetherus lurks onwards with an entire arsenal of vessels. 

called it ;)

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

giphy.gif

The Hunt Continues

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

16 hours ago, Norshar said:

giphy.gif

The Hunt Continues

Now I can smack you silly on Aymene

7161db656ac1eb8681cb73b8d4ea4755.gif