Sign in to follow this  
Nilith

An actual Introduction.

Alright so, I've figured I'd use another post just to increase my post count at first in order to introduce, or reintroduce myself properly to you guys if you know me or not. There isn't much to say as a whole, sadly, but I'll however split this into two sections: me and Nilly, so from an OOC to IC perspective. 

Nilith is my second ever character which I'm very attached too. I've made her with the intention to keep a relatively dull exterior, her true persona and dynamism to become visible only as one managed to befriend her or understand her way of being. She's Gilnean, afflicted, who got into the path of the Light formerly as time passed whilst on her conquest to find her missing mother. As time kept passing by, she ended up in Coldwater where she didn't have time to attune properly with the new environment she's got into, eventually moving on with the other too Laketown, when some of you might have meet me, and so on. I'd rather leave the details and the rest a mistery, there's a lot of gaps in between these few lines that have stories in, and I'd rather not share them all, though.

Me on the other side, I don't do anything dramatic or overly special. I'm quite an ordinary person in fact. I don't consider myself an excellent or even good RPer, as I'll always be open to pertinent and well worded advice and criticism, being always on the strive to improve myself, but sorry to disappoint from the start as I"m one of those persons who is most likely not going to accept death on their main character (idk about others, most likely yes as long it'd make sense). Irl I work as a developer, I'm fascinated by anything that can provide me a challenge to test my technical skills let it be code writing, reviewing or bug-fixing. I try to remain a friendly and chill person most of the time, but I'm sorry in advance if I won't always manage to keep this standard that I impose to myself.

Anyway, enough about me, hopefully I'll get to know more of you, or know those that I already am familiar with even better. 

Nilly.

Hi there Nilith. Welcome to Epsilon! (:

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Manetaus is waiting in bed ;)

Edited by Norshar

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

I hate people who think bacon is just a slab of meat.Image result for bacon gif

Image result for background sunshine  200 x 200

Thank you all for the greetings, looking forward to seeing you in game. c:

aaaaaaaaaaa

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png