Sign in to follow this  
panictown

New Member Looking for Advice

Hey, all. Thanks for reading. I've been roleplaying for about 17 years now, mostly in WoW. I've been out of it since BFA-era, looking to get back into it.

I'm looking for any advice on how to get involved in the server.

In the past, I'd start with a guild or open world, and work my way from there. How might I go about joining a guild that's looking for new members to the server? I saw three or four on the Discord, but I'm looking for some more options.

Is most 'open-world' RP done in open phases? Or should I be looking elsewhere? The phases I saw didn't seem to have anyone looking to be initiated, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading!

On 5/3/2023 at 7:30 AM, panictown said:

Hey, all. Thanks for reading. I've been roleplaying for about 17 years now, mostly in WoW. I've been out of it since BFA-era, looking to get back into it.

I'm looking for any advice on how to get involved in the server.

In the past, I'd start with a guild or open world, and work my way from there. How might I go about joining a guild that's looking for new members to the server? I saw three or four on the Discord, but I'm looking for some more options.

Is most 'open-world' RP done in open phases? Or should I be looking elsewhere? The phases I saw didn't seem to have anyone looking to be initiated, so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! Sorry, but better head to the Discord to say hi and ask questions. the forums are dead.

sSHRE9G.png