Sign in to follow this  
Nere

A late presentation

Hi, Epsilon!

I'm Erandur though before that i had the nickname of Neredun, there isn't much to tell about me, just that i'm most an invisible person who have spanish (i'm Argentinian)  as native language but understands English (though i write it not very well, so now you know why)

without much more to say i hope to have a nice stay

Best regards.

Erandur.

- What am i suppose to do now?

- What a King must do.

welcome bro

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

welcome man. you got cool names and seem to have an interest for tolkien or at least shadow of mordor? respect bruh

4 hours ago, Norshar said:

welcome bro

Thanks, Norshar!

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

welcome man. you got cool names and seem to have an interest for tolkien or at least shadow of mordor? respect bruh

Thanks! and yes, i have an interest for The Lord of The Rings since i was a kid (and i always liked the Witch King of Angmar), and personally i like the Shadow of Mordor game too! (pretty obvious since my profile is Talion xD)

- What a King must do.

seems like ur exactly like me, was raised religiously to love lord of the rings and i mean, the nazguls are awesome. that movie made me love dark stuff quite honestly. we're gonna have a lot of fun you and me!!

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

seems like ur exactly like me, was raised religiously to love lord of the rings and i mean, the nazguls are awesome. that movie made me love dark stuff quite honestly. we're gonna have a lot of fun you and me!!

it's glad to see that i'm not the only one who thinks that, indeed Nazgûls are awesome! And seeing them in the Shadow of Mordor Sequel was like "Oh god, yes!"

Edited by Erandur

- What a King must do.