Sign in to follow this  
Bakago Bloodjaw

Channeling / Beam Spells

I'll make it short to be honest: Several channeling spells, spells that requires targets and are harmless do not appear to be working. 

161101 for Example should work, channeling a Beam of Arcane Magic on your target and can be used on ANY target. Same for the Wyrmrest beams and other beams / Normal spells. 90% of these do not appear to want to channel and you'll just end up standing there, only to get "Interrupted" when you move or press "ESC".

Any possible fix for this would be highly appriciated. Love this server, thanks! :-)

Edit: Harmless spells or any spell that requires a target itself don't seem to be working. You can only seemingly cast spells on yourself :c

Edited by erol189

Leap of Faith (92832) and Jump Jets don't work. I'm sure other ones don't work, but those are the ones that I need.

Also, a suggestion. Can you add .mod vis short/medium/long for view distance of gobjects and such?

Tried these myself, several spells seem to be disabled for what the Admin calls "Griefing" or something in that direction. Few spells can grief tho and i believe it's just uncalled for to disable so many Visuals and Spells that aids in creating RP Visuals and scenes. :(

Damn. Gotta say it's really the heaviest backlash when we can't use game mechanic spells in our roleplay. I can't write out things using emotes after all so I have to resort to using spells. God, now I can't even RP without my spellbook spells.

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

Sign in to follow this