Sign in to follow this  
Kayvolt

Volt's Artwork Commissions

It was suggested that I make a forum post for my work, so here I am. If this is the wrong place, or if this isn't allowed, I'd be more than complacent to remove or relocate this post.
Hi!
I'm Volt, and I take art commissions.
I mainly draw WoW characters, and am keen to draw yours as well. :)
I have lots examples of previous work in an imgur link I'll stick to the bottom of the post.
If you'd like your character drawn, please PM me ingame (Just do /who volt), using the forum messaging, or add my discord at kayvolt#9326.

I'd also LOVE to see art that you've had commissioned of your own toon, or any Warcraft/fantasy art in general you might enjoy.
But for now- here's that imgur link I was talking about.
Thank you~

Examples of my art

33 minutes ago, Kayvolt said:

It was suggested that I make a forum post for my work, so here I am. If this is the wrong place, or if this isn't allowed, I'd be more than complacent to remove or relocate this post.
Hi!
I'm Volt, and I take art commissions.
I mainly draw WoW characters, and am keen to draw yours as well. :)
I have lots examples of previous work in an imgur link I'll stick to the bottom of the post.
If you'd like your character drawn, please PM me ingame (Just do /who volt), using the forum messaging, or add my discord at kayvolt#9326.

I'd also LOVE to see art that you've had commissioned of your own toon, or any Warcraft/fantasy art in general you might enjoy.
But for now- here's that imgur link I was talking about.
Thank you~

tinyurl.com/WoWArt20

Hi, thanks for your interest!
I'm going to drop you a message.

Interesting content, I got on a halt since Wow Model Viewer does not work for me and thus stopping my own commissions for now, but I also do commissions, maybe we can make a group together.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

6 hours ago, Consynet said:

This is great stuff. 

Thank you kindly. :)

55 minutes ago, Grapefruit said:

Beautiful artwork! Been interested in starting to draw myself etc etc. Might hear from me with a commision of my own character in the future, if you will still be availabe! ^.^

Thank you as well! I'm always, always open for commissions. Take all the time you need beforehand- I don't mind waiting at all.

10 minutes ago, Highlander said:

Interesting content, I got on a halt since Wow Model Viewer does not work for me and thus stopping my own commissions for now, but I also do commissions, maybe we can make a group together.

Ooh, that sounds interesting. I'm sorry to hear that WMV isn't working for you, though. :(

Bump! My commissions are still open, but I'll probably be swamped at the beginning of next month, so get 'em now while I'm not incredibly busy!

hgIzUps.png

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GOD?! Holy shit this is awesome. How much you charge for art my friend?

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

hgIzUps.png

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE GOD?! Holy shit this is awesome. How much you charge for art my friend?

You are much too kind! I'm gonna send you a forum PM (many apologies for the late response~)

Hello I'm Poor And I Have Extremely Mediocre Building Skills

Ill make You A Shitty Phase For Some Art

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

Hey! I might be a bit late but are you still doing this? I'd love to have some of my WoW characters as profile pics here and there!