'T'

Meet The Staff

Welcome to Krasus' Landing, the perfect place to introduce yourself to Epsilon!

I thought I'd start by making a meet the staff post, so that you can get to know us just as much as we hopefully get to know you.

I'll start by introducing you to myself,

TI21421414A4.png

NAME:
Tia / Aaron (I don't mind either.)
INTERESTS:
Fashion, Music, Fantasy, Glitter, Cocktails, Fur, Feathers, everything Fabulous.
ROLE:
Community Manager.
Approach me for your community related problems, in-game and forum issues.
You'll likely find me making announcements, planning community events, hosting guilds/roleplay, or hanging around in Discord.
My job is to make sure the voice of the players is heard.

BIO:
I'm from a small, rural seaside town called Weymouth in the UK. I was born in a cloud of glitter with a feather boa wrapped around my neck, and I came out of the womb tongue popping. I've always had big dreams, and some day I hope to take my graphic design to the city and live the dream. If you need a hand in-game with building, making sets or even if you just need a friend to talk to, I'll be here.

Azarchius.png

NAME:
Azarchius
INTERESTS:
Cyber security; beer; programming; esports; anime; everything Geek.
ROLE:
Sysadmin & Programmer

I am in charge of our rather unofficial, high turnover rate programming team. It is my duty to make sure the website is working perfectly, as well as the game. While the task of maintaining our addons falls to Deramyr, anything that's related to the core -- bugs, features, etc -- falls to me. If you have found a bug, please make a thread in our Bug Reports forum. If you believe you've found a bug that shouldn't be posted in publicly, please don't hesitate to PM me ingame or on the forums. Naturally, both I and Deramyr also deal with the moderation side, so you may feel free to contact us if a GM is unavailable.

My job is to make sure you have the indisputable best roleplaying experience.

BIO:
Shrouded in mystery; sorry folks.

sSHRE9G.png

NAME: Tim / Deramyr
INTERESTS: Programming, the Internet
ROLE:
Owner and Sysadmin - I'm Epsilon's sugar daddy primary bill payer and staff manager. If you have any issues with staff members, you should talk to me about it. I'm also often the best point of contact for any issues with our in-game addons.

BIO:
I'm Tim, otherwise known as Deramyr. In the real world, I spend my days getting paid to do what I love at an Internet Service Provider (ISP) - writing code and keeping our servers online.
My time with GM servers spans back to the original Echeloned Divinity (later EchelonedWoW) under the name Tusker.
My focus on contributing to Epsilon (past managing my awesome team of staff and keeping the lights on) is going to be with in-game addons, especially engineering sweet server integrations with Azarchius and maintaining new versions of the ExtendCommand set.

Name: Malax

Interests: Gaming, music, football (Proper one), IT, Tia.

Role: Game Master

Bio: Hey, I'm Malax. Hopefully many of you already know me, if not then feel free to pop me a PM anytime. I've been involved and roleplaying on GM Servers since Echeloned, so I've been around this style of community for some time. Currently, In my career, I'm working as a Systems Engineer, providing tech support and maintenance for internal users of a decently sized company. I love spending time going out and listening to live music as well as spending countless hours playing games. I'm here to make all of your experiences here at Epsilon to be as the best as it can be, through the means of being involved within the community itself and that of your Roleplaying adventures, please feel free to get in touch with me regarding any of these and I'll be more than happy to spend my time assisting you.

Name
Matt

Interests
Gaming | Level Design | Environmental Artistry | Being bad at life™

Role
Game Master: I moderate, to my best extent. Help people as much as I can. May it be on the forums, in-game or on our Discord.

Bio
I'm Matt, I don't really have a lot to say about myself. But here's a shot at it anyway: I like to an extent all races in WoW, and generally have no issue playing any of them, though my favourite, dating back as far as Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness is by far, Trolls. Proud trole fanboy for almost 17 tears years (I played my first Wc2 campaign in 2000). I was born late in the year and I blame my brother for getting me into gaming at that age.

Other than that, I made a "How to Scale" guide, which you can find here on the forums. For some reason, I one day got obsessed with heights, and because of that obsession, through trial and error, I figured out how to accurately scale your character in World of Warcraft. I remember back when I used female dwarves as a way of measuring a model.... yes those times were rough. I've come a long way since then, and have more or less perfected it.

Oh and, I love math. Math is great, math is fun.
No this does not mean I am good at math.

Zandalari Signature N' The Nekkid Troles.png

Name
Xeslite/Toothless

Interests
Programming, How to train your Dragon

Role
Game Master

Bio
Not much to say here to be honest. I like wow and programming for the most parts. I like discussing science and especially theories and possibilities. Studying Computer science/network security among other things Atm. I've played on GM server since Echeloned and been hooked on this type of server and community since. I began programming on Divinity-x where I began to play around with AddOns with the help of Deramyr who taught me the basics. Since then I've tried to improve players experience and make things easier.

Name: Sadriel

Interests: Programming, Game Design, Art (digital or otherwise)

Role: Data Developer, Texture Developer, Game Master

Bio: I'll keep it short and sweet. I've been playing WoW since I was itty bitty- the game practically raised me, with roleplay standing in for my social life (for better or worse). My interest in programming actually stemmed from creating addons and macros to help enhance my roleplaying experience- and I was able to even further explore development when I found private servers and was able to to start making custom content for the game. I'm extremely interested in providing a large variety of armor and gameobjects to increase the diversity of the world and breathe life into unique qualities of each character and environment. I have past experience as a Game Master, and I think that my strongest qualities are empathy, patience and rationality.

I'm extremely excited to have the opportunity to be a resource for anyone requiring assistance or merely in need of a friend. I offer my knowledge and a kind heart to the community of Epsilon. c: