Scharlaken Rosette

World of Warcraft Novels, Comics, and RPG Books!

27 posts in this topic

Please enjoy this collection of novels, comics, and RPG core books!
If you have questions, or want to suggest new materials be added, please feel free to ask!

!!! Note: Some Books or Comics may be missing. As they are located, I will update the archives. Please be patient. The Reading Order List Possibly Contains Titles That Are Not Currently Part Of The Archives

!!! Note: Audio Books Coming Soon. I intend to ensure that they function properly and have the necessary Chapter markers. 

Novels Collection (94.8 Megabytes)

Spoiler

MEGA .NZ: Removed

Google Drive: Removed

Suggested Reading Order: (Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Novel_guide )

Comics (2.26-2.29 Gigabytes)

Spoiler

CBZ and CBR Format:

MEGA .NZ: Removed

Google Drive: Removed

PDF Format:

Suggested Reading Order: (Source: https://wow.gamepedia.com/Novel_guide )

RPG Core Books (335.1 Megabytes)

Spoiler

Edited by Scharlaken Rosette
purged links
Destruin, stinky, J J and 9 others like this

Thanks for compiling this list for us. Should probably give heads up to newbies that RPG isn't a good source for lore as it was de-canonized years back.

*looks at flying Pit Lords, Tothrezim and Doomguard Mercenaries.*

8 hours ago, ArvickCorpsebane said:

Thanks for compiling this list for us. Should probably give heads up to newbies that RPG isn't a good source for lore as it was de-canonized years back.

*looks at flying Pit Lords, Tothrezim and Doomguard Mercenaries.*

Aside from that, it's good for campaign-based rp, which is why it's included. The only reason it's included

ArvickCorpsebane likes this

Thank you for sharing these with everyone! I downloaded the novels several months ago from a different source and was able to read the War of the Ancients trilogy for the first time.

I am now slowly making my way through them all, and I hope others will do the same who haven't already read them!

Scharlaken Rosette likes this

Thanks for this! Can't wait for people to bitch on the RPG doe, always interesting to see people want - less - information when the RPG provides - more. -

cause who'd want more classes, more in-depth explanations, and more information to read lol

Dove likes this

In the interest of bettering my understanding of my character, are there any novels/comics you can point out heavily centred around warlocks? 

I know that the 'rules' of wow are very wishy washy at best, but it can't hurt to see how the company themselves write my main class in their capabilities etc.

Romeo likes this

On 9/22/2017 at 4:07 AM, fatchicken said:

In the interest of bettering my understanding of my character, are there any novels/comics you can point out heavily centred around warlocks? 

I know that the 'rules' of wow are very wishy washy at best, but it can't hurt to see how the company themselves write my main class in their capabilities etc.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Warlock

this should help. there's nothing centered specifically on warlocks that I've seen.

fatchicken likes this

@fatchickenThere is no real warlock novel, best I can think of is Rise of the Horde, where Gul'dan plays quite a big part.

Other than that you can either scan through gamepedia, tho I would do that with caution (some info there may be outdated or not well formulated) or just ask around, even on this forum (tho again with caution)

fatchicken likes this

1 hour ago, The Pawn said:

Any chance for the cookbook to be put in too, for those of us who may happen to want to RP out cooking our food :P

To my knowledge there's no "Cookbook" per sey, however WoWwiki might have general outlines of what foods are. This is just meant as a repository for lore books, the novels, comics, and rpg books.

14 hours ago, KayRule said:

Are the RPG Books the Warcraft RPG or the World of Warcraft RPG?

They all appear to be part of the WoWRPG save the original Magic and Mayhem.

There are a few of these books I've been trying to get a copy of, thanks a ton Scarlet.

On 12/22/2017 at 1:56 PM, Cold said:

They all appear to be part of the WoWRPG save the original Magic and Mayhem.

this. because the "More Magic and Mayhem" book was released as something to use in conjunction with the old one